Chapter 4-Let's Take a Little Trip

Start from the beginning

Dean was put on a bench, and I appear only a few feet away. "Mornings, huh?" I yawn stretching. Then I morph my clothes into a light coral tank top, and cut offs. I add a jean jacket and my necklace with angel wings on it. I don't know why I like it, I just found it one day and now I'm never without it. Then I twist my hair up into a very messy bun and look down at my feet. Oh great, I'm completely bare foot. Dean looks at me.
"Woah! How did you do that?" He asks a bit amazed. I stare at him.
"Dean? Do I look like I'm in the mood to be asked questions?" Dean looks at my face.
"No you look like someone just drug you out of bed and then murdered your cat." He replies.
I glare at him.
"Yeah, defiantly murdered your cat." He says.
I look back down at my feet. I think about what would go with my outfit. Oh, Just the thing! I look back at my feet and I'm wearing black vans. I pull sunglasses out of my pocket and check for my archangel's blade in an inside pocket. Exactly where it's supposed to be. Then I tuck my handgun into one of my other inside pockets.
Dean still looks like asking questions but I start walking toward a small diner across the street and he is forced to follow.

I let him hold the door and walk in. The people are all dressed in 70s clothes. Dean looks around before sitting by some guy at the bar. I sit next to him. Dean looks at me, "Where are we supposed to be?" He asks quietly. I sigh, then I gesture my head around.
"Ask someone." I say shortly.
He just glares at me, then he turns to the guy he's sitting next to.
"Hey, where the hell we?" He asks.
"Jay Bird's Diner." The guy replies.
"Yeah, thanks, I mean, uh......city and state."
The guy looks at him like he is wearing a pineapple hat.
"Lawrence, Kansas." He says finally.
Dean turns to me, "Lawrence." I nod sarcastically. (A/N don't ask me how someone nods sarcastically. Ok I don't know. Try nodding sarcastically.)
"Hey, you ok buddy?" The guy asks.
"Yeah, tough night." Dean replies.
The guy waves to the waiter.
"Hey uh, coffee over here Reg."
"Okay, coming right up." Reg replies.
After Dean understands what the date is and he has his coffee, I got a milkshake for myself, some guy walks in and greets the young guy at the counter and we soon discover that this is young John Winchester. We follow John, all the while Dean asking me questions. I'm a bit more awake now so I answer them with less of an "I will kill your children" look in my eyes. When we lose track of John I grab Dean's arm and teleport him to a car dealership where we can see John talking to the dealer.

Dean and I walk over to John, I nudge Dean when I see the Impala. He walks over to her and leans against the hood watching John. I walk over and sit next to him. John is looking at a beige VW hippie van. He begins to rub one of the headlights when Dean speaks up.
"That's not the one you want."
John frowns. "Are you following me?" He asks.
"No just passing through. Besides I never got to thank you for that cup of coffee. I was a little out of it." Dean says.
"More than a little." John says smiling.
"Let me replay the favor." He pats the hood of the Impala. He goes on to explain all about how John should get this car, blah blah something about carburetors.
Eventually they introduce themselves.
"John Winchester." John says extending his hand. Dean takes it.
"Dean Van Halen," he gestures to me, "This is my cousin, Zoe." I extend my hand.
"Nice to meet you." I smile. Dean questions John about cold spots and stuff before we leave. As we walk away I hiss, "Zoe? Hmm, I actually like that. Just make sure I stay your cousin."

We continue watching John. He goes and picks up, as we soon discover, Mary. They go out on a date, drinking milkshakes and such. Dean stares in the window. Then he whispers under his breath. "Sammy, Mom's a babe. I'm going to hell. Again." I switched my glance from my fingernails to Dean.
"I heard that you know." I say unimpressed. Dean looks at me innocently. He turns back to the window. Mary gets up and walks to the back door. Leading to the ally we happen to be sitting in. We watch as she comes out the door. Well, I'm not to sure Dean was watching. Anyway, she walks up behind Dean, and asks; "Why are you following us?" Dean turns around but she knees him in the gut. And throws him against a metal container, maybe a dumpster. She goes to punch him but I grab her arm and spin her so she's flat against the dumpster, me pinning both her arms up.
"Ok, take it easy woman." I say not letting her down. She glares at me.
"You've been trailing me since my house." She says looking at both of us.
"I don't-" Dean begins, but I cut him off.
"Yeah, ok, and nice bracelet by the way." I say casually directing Dean's attention to Mary's charm bracelet. One of the charms is an anti possession pentagram.
"Your a hunter?" He asks. Mary just looks at him. I let go off her arms, sure she won't attack. We sort out that we we hunters ourselves and and Mary goes back inside to finish her date.