12. Just A Little Touch.

POV August
As bedtime got nearer I got more nervous, at the thought of sharing a room, a bed with them.
I puttered around the kitchen re-cleaning the surfaces until Knox appeared behind me, his hands on my shoulders stilling my movements. "Bedtime" he whispered in my ear and I shivered in his hold.
"Knox, I....maybe I should sleep on th..." I started.
"No" he growled, turning me round to face him "baby, look at me, we are not going to do anything until your ready, trust me" he held out his hand for me to take, the next move mine.
"Yes Knox" I put my hand in his and he led me from the room.
He lead me up the stairs and into the bedroom "strip" he ordered softly, my hands shook as they followed his command, until I stood before him in just my underwear.
"You're so beautiful" he said cupping my face in his hands and dropping a kiss onto my forehead before reaching round to unclip my bra, I tensed my nerves coming forward, "relax baby, trust me" he whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes as he dropped the bra onto the pile of clothes at my feet and his hands skimmed the side of my body down to my waist and into the edge of my knickers, his thumbs caressing as they drew the material down before they too fell at my feet. I could feel his warm breath on my body and my nipples tightened and ached.
I felt a sense of loss as he stepped back and picked up something from the bed, recognising Kade's t shirt before Knox pulled it over my head and smoothed it down my body "bed now baby" he said tucking me under the covers before stripping his own clothes off and sliding in next to me, his warm arms turning me before he moved closer to spoon me from behind.
"Relax and go to sleep, its been a busy day" he ordered quietly in my ear, his hand settled around my middle, his chest warm against my back.  I inhaled the scent of Kade coming from the t shirt and closed my eyes trying to relax as my body tingled from Knox's closeness.
The bedroom door opening made me jump as Kier came in, Knox's hands stroked my side soothingly as I watched Kier drop his towel and slide into the bed facing me, I watched his eyes flick over my face before raising to see over me to Knox, before dropping his eyes back to mine and he smiled "goodnight sweetness" he leaned in and kissed my forehead, his hand reaching for mine under the covers and clasping it.
I fidgeted between them the warmth from their bodies heating my own, my nipples peaked painfully and my core ached and wept, I rubbed my legs together to try to ease some of the ache but nothing helped. 
"stop it" Knox growled in my ear, his hand tightening at my waist.  I whimpered at his words, the sound of his voice adding to my need.
"Whats the matter August, are you in pain" Kier teased, his hand still holding mine as he stroked a finger across my breast before circling my nipple. I moaned softly and arched my body upwards, pushing my chest into his touch.
"Baby, we promised to go at your speed, if you want us, you need to tell us, to give us permission to touch you, to ease your ache, to make you feel good" Knox whispered in my ear "we won't do anything to you without your permission, but remember once you give us your yes, you're ours completely" he promised before they both eased back from me.
I gasped at their withdrawal. feeling cold, my body reaching out to touch them to create the link that was just there.
"Say Yes baby and we will give you what you want" Kier promised, staying just out of reach.
My mind shattered, I couldn't , no wouldn't deny that I wanted them, needed them "yes" I cried.
"yes what?" Knox prompted.
"yes, please take me, touch me, I need you..." I cried, relief warming me as they both moved closer again, Knox's hands stroking up my body, under the t-shirt and touching my breasts, plucking at my nipples and Kier's hands stroking up my thighs a gentle pressure encouraging me to open my legs to him.
Knox rolled me onto my back and his head dropped to my chest, his hands raising the t shirt up to expose me to him and allowing his mouth to close around my hard peak, I moaned and arched under him lost in the touch of his hot mouth on me, I could feel Kier moving next to me, his body moving down the bed and between my legs, his arms pushing me wider to allow him to rest his body between them, I tensed until Knox once again distracted me, his mouth coming up to kiss me hard as Kier opened and licked at my pussy.
I cried out against Knox's mouth as new feelings rushed through me "feel baby, this is all for you tonight, we are going to make you feel so much" he cooed, his mouth nipping and sucking as he moved back to my chest, Kier's mouth now suctioned around my clit and I felt the tingling down my spine as my first orgasm hit me, riding the feelings stretched between them, Kier licking and sucking up the juices, as he gently eased a finger into me keeping me riding the orgasm, swirling it around before adding another, pushing it in and out, not going too deep, just enough to make me feel him and crave more.
My hands twisted into their hair, one head in each as I fought my bodies response "more please more" I begged them.  Kier's head moved up and Knox's lowered each biting and sucking as they moved, I keened and cried beneath them but they kept me still, directing my movements so they could give and I couldn't take, Kier's fingers slid out and he raised them to my lips, "taste yourself baby, you taste divine", I opened my mouth and he slipped them inside "suck" he ordered and I did, not disgusted at the thought of tasting my self, but turned on by his commands.
Knox moved between my legs and raised them up over his shoulders, looking deep into my pussy before blowing gently "pretty and all ours" he muttered, his fingers opening me up more, he stroked one down from my clit to my anus and I shuddered in their hold, his finger circling my anus teasingly, I lifted towards his touch and he chuckled before alternating dipping his finger into my pussy juices and back to circling my anus, spreading my natural lubrication before pushing his finger into my dark hole knuckle deep, starting the orgasm that tore through my body causing my eyes to roll back and I felt like I was floating on a sea on sensation.
I felt their hands stroking me and softly whispered praise as I came back into my body, Kier had smoothed down the t shirt and had turned me so he spooned me from behind, I could feel the hard outline of his cock at my back but Knox's hands took mine "enough for tonight baby, sleep now" he ordered and this time I closed my eyes and sleep came.