5. Permission to Keep Her.

POV Knox
I smile as I stride through the campsite, August's body tight against me, her natural scent wrapping around us, I breathe deeply, grinning to myself as I remember her face when she saw me with then gun.
She had done well keeping ahead of us for the last twenty eight days and would have succeeded if her uncle's secretary had not let slip she was checking in with him every now and then, a quick look at his phones received call list and we tracked the phone to the local area, it had taken us four days to track her to this site and now we had her.
I reached my brothers who had packed her up and dealt with the curious warden, luckily our credentials gave us leeway to behave in a way that would have most people calling the police.
Kade reached for her wrist checking her pulse as I got to him.
"She put up a fight?"
"Didn't give her a chance, she looked like she was going to bolt so I shot her and then again just to make sure" I told him.
"Idiot, you didn't need to double dose her" Kier grumbled opening the back door of the Range Rover to let me lay her inside.
I smoothed the hair back from her face and looked down at our prize. But only just, two more days and she would have won.
"Do we tell him we have her now or when she wakes up" Kade asked looking between us.
"Let's get it over with, I'm not convinced he's going to honour the game, I mean would you give your charge to three men to punish as they see fit" I grumble my eyes still on Augusts face.
"We'll do it on the road home" Kade agrees getting in the drivers seat, Kier goes round and climbs in the back with August, I sigh and pull the belt over her to secure her before I get in the front seat.
"Lets go home"

Just before we reached the motorway my phone rang.
"Sir"
.....
"Yes sir, we caught her, we have her secure and have removed all trace of her stay at the campsite"
.....
"Sir...can you repeat that"
....
"Hang on sir, I think I need to put this on speakerphone so we all hear you"
I connected the phone to the in car audio so we could all hear and join in with the conversation.
"Good evening boys"
"Sir" we all responded
"Is she okay"
"Yes sir, she was however reluctant to be caught so I had to tranquilliser her, she is with us in the car, secure but sedated" I tell him expecting him to be angry I shot her.
He chuckles down the line "so headstrong, that girl... now I expect you are wondering about the conclusion to the game after all you won, you caught her within the 30 days, only just but still a win"
"Thank you sir " Kier responded looking at me with a raised brow, was this where he told us to return her to him.
"Now boys I've had a look through your files and it seems you are owed a lot of leave so for the next twenty eight days you are excused from work"
"Sir, but..." Kade starts but is cut off.
"You will need this time I believe to conclude your game with my niece"
"In what way sir" I ask.
"For the next twenty eight days she's your responsibility, you three won the right to decide her punishment for the original escape and you have that time to deliver"
"Sir!" Kier and Kade exclaimed together as I ran through scenarios in my mind.
"What are the rules" I ask making my brothers look at me.
"Eyes on the road Kade!" I grunt at him.
"Rules....she is not to be hurt or forced, but she needs......guidance that I can't give her" he replies carefully.
"Sir" I try to get my words in a phrase that won't get me killed "sir...we may have sexual feelings for August, are you sure you trust us with her"
I know my brothers were holding their breath for his response, we had during the last four weeks talked about August and the feelings she brought out in us and we wanted to see what might develop.
He laughed again "boys I may be old but I'm not stupid, the tension between you all is noticeable, August has never had the opportunity to investigate that side of herself and whilst I believe she is attracted to all of you, she may struggle to let those feelings show....and as for trust, I wouldn't have let you within a country of her if I didn't trust you"
"Sir..am I getting this correctly, you are.......giving us August for the next twenty eight days to explore a relationship with her, with......all of us, three men with your niece" I struggle with the words, still not convinced he's not setting us up.
"You've got it boys, now look after her, she is incredibly special to me and as you may now recognise she is not as delicate as she seems and she will try to escape you again, if she succeeds then you lose her completely I will take her back with me, do you understand me"
"Yes sir" we all reply sounding shell shocked at what he has just said.
"Good Luck boys, I think you are going to need it"

POV Kade
"Well, that was unexpected" Knox mutters looking back at August.
"Do you think she already knows what her uncle just told us" I ask them.
"No I don't think so, if she did she would never have let us take her, to her this is a game'"  Kier muses.
I smiled at my brothers as I ran the conversation back through my head.
"She's ours" I chuckle.
"Only For twenty eight days" Kier replies a little glumly.
I looked back and he was running a lock of August's hair between his fingers.
"No, we have twenty eight days to deliver our punishment, that's all, if a relationship comes out of this...then I think he would let her stay with us"
"Do you think she would consider it, I mean from what he said she has no experience and to propose a relationship with three men is a huge leap" Kade asked.
"I think we are going to have to play it by ear, we need to come up with a plan and when she wakes we will need her to talk to her uncle about why we have her and are not taking her to him"
"Agreed" Kade and Kier reply.

The rest of the journey home we all thought about the situation with August, Kier continued to fiddle with her hair and both Kade and I frequently looked back at her.
Reaching the house I lift August out carefully and follow Kade through the house to a secure guest room where I lay her on the bed removing her shoes and jacket.
Kade appears with a sealed box of pain killers and a bottle of water and puts them by the bed, knowing from experience it's quite usual to wake with a headache after being tranquillised, for a moment I feel guilt that I shot her twice but then I think about the chase she led us on and feel justified.
Locking the door behind us we exchange small grins "we really doing this with the boss's niece, this could go wrong in so many ways" I tell them.
The grins get bigger, "yeah, we're doing this" Kier says lifting his fist to us, we all bumped fists back.
"I'll take first watch" I tell them, making my way to our security room and switching on the cameras in August's room.