7. A Close Call

After my 'punishment' this morning I had been allowed to roam the house, making sure to steer clear of the rooms they were in, I eventually found the library, where I settled on the sofa to think about what was happening.
I could still feel their hands on me but what scared me was that I didn't hate the feeling, I liked having them hold me down, I liked them taking charge and my uncles words that I was theirs for the next twenty eight days both excited and angered me.
"August"
I groaned and rolled my eyes at Knox's shout, pushing myself up and towards the door.
"August!"
"In the library Knox, what do you want" I called back.
I felt his presence before he appeared in the doorway.
"It's lunchtime"
"And?" I prompted, did he want me to make it, eat it, what.
"What do you mean and, it's lunchtime, come on" he growled stomping away.
I sighed and followed him, my eyes down to his tight backside wrapped in soft denim, my fingers twitched and I tightened my fist, bad no touching, I berated myself silently.
The others were sat around the island in the kitchen a sandwich in front of them.
Knox pointed at the stool between him and Kier and muttered "sit"
"Woof woof" I snarked back at him.
"August" Kier warned hearing me.
I mock saluted him and sat down reaching for my plate only to have Kier move it out of reach.
Our eyes met and held until I felt myself submit.
"I'm sorry" I whisper feeling all their eyes on me.
Kier silently pushed the plate back to me and nodded for me to eat before engaging the others in a discussion about security cameras which I tuned out.
A cup of coffee was placed in front of me and my empty plate removed before their focus returned to me.
I gaze at them wondering what's coming next.
"August we need to take you shopping but I want your promise that you won't try to run" Kade tells me.
Well that wasn't what I was expecting.
"Why?"
"Why what?" Kier replies.
"Why do we have to go shopping" I elaborate.
"I thought all girls liked shopping" Knox taunted.
"I'm not most girls Knox, I hate shopping, you go and I'll stay here" I tell him.
Knox pushed back his seat and stood towering over me.
"You, you.." he muttered before storming out.
My gaze swung back to the others who were watching me.
"Do I have to?" I ask.
Kade smiled "you don't have much here, come on, you might enjoy it"
I frown at him before looking up the hallway Knox stomped down, I have no idea where my clothes are and so far all they have given me to wear was silk pyjamas.
"Are we all going?" I ask worried about being trapped in a car with an angry Knox.
Kier laughed "yes, were all going, I need to pick up some food and collect a parcel as well, don't worry we won't leave you alone"
I bit my lip and internally groaned, not what I wanted to hear.
"What do I wear?"
"Your clothes from yesterday are washed and in your room, go get dressed and meet us back here in 15 minutes"
I made my way back to my room keeping a wary eye out for angry Knox and found my clothes neatly folded on my bed.
XxX
POV Knox
I watch her through the camera knowing I shouldn't but unable to stop myself.
"Knox, what are you doing" Kade's voice behind me made me jump as his hand came down on my shoulder.
"She drives me crazy" I growl at him.
"She drives us all crazy brother but this is new for her and us, you've got to give her some space, she'd kill you if she knew you were watching her"
I look up at him, smiling slightly as I see his eyes are glued to the screen.
"Holy..shit!" He groans.
I look back at the screen to see August standing by the bed in just her underwear, reaching over for her clothes, her perfect body taunt and supple, wow.
My finger trails down her on screen body then to the power button before turning it off.
Adjusting myself I turn to face my brother "time to go"
He smiles back "my watch tonight" he taunts.
I hit his shoulder pushing him out of the room ahead of me, I know there will be no need to monitor the feed tonight but need and want are a different thing and we all really want to watch her.
We tussle along the hallway laughing until we get to her door, which opens as we reach it making her pause, looking between us.
"Come on princess" I tell her grabbing her hand to pull her along with us and smiling at the look of shock on her face.
XxX
POV Kier
Knox's mood was sunny, what the hell happened between him storming off and now. August looked equally shocked, I don't thinks she had ever see him smile.
We pile into the car, Knox choosing to sit in the back with August and head towards town, pulling into the central shopping centre and parking up.
Knox opening her door and taking her hand to lead the way.  I almost laughed at her expression of panic as she searches for us, catching my eye she raises her brow and I could read the question.
"Don't worry he is perfectly sane" I tell her, causing Knox to stop and look between us.
"Princess?" He asked looking at her.
She grinned at him and I felt my heart jump.
"Who are you and what have you done with Knox?"
"Ah princess, I am right here" he lifted her hand up and kissed the inside of her wrist making her blush.
We laughed at them "come on Romeo, let's go shop"
Kade split off to pick up the parcel and Knox led us towards Victoria's secrets.
"No no no, you cannot be serious, I am not going in their with you" August argued pulling back on Knox.
"Princess, you need it all, now come along or I'll carry you" he growled playfully.
I rolled my eyes at him as he watched her blush again but she stopped resisting and followed him inside.
A saleswoman hurried over to help before leading August to a measuring room, as Knox and I browsed, keeping the room in view.
I spotted a couple of sets of underwear and sleepwear in my favourite colours and took them to the till, adding to the pile Knox had collected.
August reappeared blushing furiously and I took the chance to capture her hand and pull her into my side and distract her as Knox instructed the saleswoman to match what we had chosen to her size and we would be back to collect the bags when we had finished.
Slipping his wallet back into his pocket we tugged August back out and towards the next shop.
Three hours later and she was getting more annoyed, but we had a good selection for her, Kade had just returned and we were heading back towards the car park.
A light tug on my arm made me smile down at her.
"Princess?"
"Kier I need to use the toilet" she told me quietly looking embarrassed.
I steered her towards the nearest facilities and looked around, it was one way in and out so she should be okay, I thought about getting the key for the disabled toilet so we knew she would be safe but I knew this would embarrass her more.
"In and out, we will be here waiting for you" I tell her cupping her face between my hands and making eye contact.
"In and out, understand" I repeat.
She smiles at me "yes sir" she replies sassily before heading off.
I lean against the wall waiting with Kade, Knox had gone to retrieve the last of our bags, watching the people passing by.
Twenty minutes later we were done waiting, she had not returned by Knox had and immediately raised hell she was not back.
I grabbed a cleaner and showed her my badge indicating she needed to contact security as Knox and Kade moved forward into the toilet area.
I could hear Knox's swearing from outside and knew she had run before they returned to confirm it.
A cleaner had left the back storage door unlocked and it lead out to the loading area, I quickly scanned the area and noticed the cameras, turning back to the security staff that had just joined me, I sent My brothers out to get the car whilst I checked the camera feeds.
Gotcha
The video showed she had sneaked into the back of a delivery truck, I quickly noted down the registration and called it in to the others, Kade had accessed the mainframe computers and hacked the drivers delivery list, we knew where it was going, we just need to get there before he did ready to take back our girl.
XxX
POV Kade
I followed Keir's directions and we arrived just as the van was backing up to unload.  Knox quickly spoke to the driver and flashed his badge, sending the driver off for a tea break, we didn't need any witnesses for this, she was in so much trouble.
Knox stood on the loading ramp and reached for the roller door, with Kier waiting to the right and me on the left, he lifted the door, before grabbing a box and moving it off to one side.
"Come out princess" he called softly
Kier and I exchanged glances at his gentle approach.
"Princess, I'm going to count to three and if you are not out her by then you will be very sorry." He added.
"One"
Nothing moved, we waited.
"Two"
A quiet shuffle brought our focus to the interior of the lorry.
"Last chance Princess" Knox warned.
"Thr....." he stopped as she stepped out and in front of him.
I sighed with relief, that was close but we had her back, if her uncle knew she had got away from us, we would lose her and I didn't want that.
Knox held out his hand to her, waiting silently.
She dropped her head and shifted in place before lifting her hand and putting it in his.