Chapter XII: Is that Deliora?!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yes, it does seem that way," Erza said in a light tone.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, you were there," Erza said, I turn my head to see her blushing. I just looked forward and grinned.

We then heard loud thuds, and the ground shake. 

"Guys...." I said as I stopped walking, looking around for the source of this loud thud.

The loud thud comes closer and closer, I look behind us to see a very ugly but huge rat. The rat was dressed in a feminine manner: it was wearing a black corset-style top with pink frilly edges which is tied up the front with black strings. Completing its outfit is a white lace headband and a red ribbon tied across its chest. It also has turquoise fur and a huge tail that propels.

(A/N: That is one ugly looking creature

(A/N: That is one ugly looking creature.)

The girls gasped.

"Beat it up, guys! She says," Horologium conveyed.

I saw the rat take a deep breath, it then opened its mouth and gas substance came out of its mouth heading straight for us.

"ICE MAKE SHIELD!" Silvia said, smashing her right fist onto her open lift palm. 

"Enhance!" I said touching the shield that formed in front of us, the shield extended and covered all of us. 

As the gas cleared away, the rat looked at us in shock.

"A rat?!" Lucy exclaimed.

Erza took out a sword, "Y/N boost!" Erza yelled.

"Sky God Roar!" I said, a blue dragon-inscribed magic circle appeared in front of me, similar to Nashi, however, it's also not like Nashi's, I hollowed my fists and roared at Erza, while also aiming at the rat.

(A/N: Okay, don't get confused with the incantation. It matches more towards Sherria's Sky God Bellow, but a weaker version of it. That does not mean you can't do a Bellow. ;) )

Erza caught the wind from my roar and boost herself up to the rat, slashing it multiple times.

"Sil!" I said turning to Silvia.

"On it!" She exclaimed. She slammed her right fist into her open left palm, "Ice Make:..." She said a light blue magic circle appeared in front of her hands. "Floor!" She said, slamming her fists on the ground. Ice expanded from her hand towards the rat. The rat took a step and slipped on the icy floor.

"Look! There's some sort of building!" Lucy said we all turn to Lucy to see her looking into the jungle. "Let's get inside while we can!" She said turning back.

"Yeah! Let's beat it while we can!" Silvia and Nashi exclaimed together, as they started punching the rat.

"You girls...." Lucy commented sweatdropping, Erza and I then let out a sigh.