Nine

Ninth chapsss~~~

( See A/N at the end )

" Nervous? "

Daniel put his arm on Donghyun's tense shoulder. Meanwhile the said man already felt weird when he first enter the building. He don't know how to describe his feeling but it almost like mix between terrified + excited.

" Niel hyung, what if I didn't do great job like their expectations? I'm scared~~ "

Donghyun whined and pout when Daniel squish his cheeks. A few people bow at Daniel and bewildered as the international model walk with the vice CEO. As if he felt other people watching him, he flash his signature smile making almost all of them squeal and maybe get a mini heart attack.

Both of them arrive in front of the CEO room and Daniel knock the door. A faint 'come in' can be heard before the older push open the door.

" Mr Im, here is the new model from LA as I said before. I'll let you two discuss. If there's anything, I'm in my room. "

" Thank you Mr Kang, you can excuse now. "

' Wait, I think I have heard this voice before. What his name---Im? '

The CEO turn around to face his new worker---

" Kim Donghyun? "

' Hell no. I'm so fucking doomed. '

***

Woojin and Jihoon waiting for their parents at bus stop in front of the school with other friends. One of them is Mark Lee, who is still can't speak Korean fluently. Luckily, Woojin manage to get the shy kid open up to them and have a conversation despite their language barrier.

" My Appa is here. Bye-bye chingu! "

Now he get to mix both of the language into a sentence. Although that sound a bit weird, at least he could talk more.

" Woojin, isn't Mark's father is the famous model from overseas? "

" Yeah, now Taeyong samchon work at my father's company as a part time trainer. "

Jihoon nod while continuing his eating session. That kid never stop being hungry all the time and he won't shut up before get a food stuffed into his mouth.

" Woojinie! "

" I'm going first Jihoon-ah. See you tomorrow! "

After he said that, Woojin enter the car and asked where would they heading to because Daniel took different route from his house.

" I have a little work to do and since no one at home right now, you have to stay at your appa company for a little bit. "

" WHAT?! I DON'T WANT TO. ITS BORING THERE! Can't you take me to other place maybe? "

After that, Daniel call someone and ask questions before hanging up the conversation with the other side. He then stop at a cafe and ask Woojin to wait inside the car for awhile.

A few minutes later, Daniel come back with two boxes of pizza and chicken with soft drinks. Then, he drive to his house.

***

" Oh--- hi Woojin-ah! "

" Seongwu samchon! I missed you so much~ "

The kid almost jump onto Seongwu before Daniel stopped him halfway. Woojin pout and ready to burst into tears until Seongwu pull him into a tight hug.

" No, don't cry. I don't mad at you but you need to caution because Seongwu samchon has baby in here. "

Daniel pat Woojin's hair when he look up from the hug with wonder eyes. Meanwhile Seongwu kiss the chubby cheeks of him and smile softly.

" Here? "

" Yes, here. "

The taller man put his hand on the small bump and rub it slowly. Woojin squeal loudly and press his face against Seongwu's stomach. If anyone see their situation, they have thought that they are a beautiful family of three who expecting a second child.

" Okay2. Let's go inside cause it's hot now. I need air-cond or else I'll burn into ashes. "

Seongwu claim loudly as he drag the male and pull the kid with him into the house. As Woojin enter the living room, he see a younger kid watching at him with wide eyes. He admit that the kid is quit cute.

" He is my friend's son. Can you take care of him for a moment? I have to help your Daniel samchon in there. Maybe his underwear stuck into the cabinet again. "

***

A/N:
I'm so sorry for not update much lately as I've accepted into Form 6 in my school. I have to go for orientation week and it's hella tired. But at early afternoon today, I have received an email from a college stated that my interview few months ago for scholarship is successful. Guess what? I need to register this 16th May and I was like seriously? That's a lot of work I need to do! But seriously guys, maybe later I will update this fix really slowly. 😭😭 I can't play around with my study in case they will kick me out of the college. So I hope all of you would understand my situation. Thanks for reading my story and the votes. I really appreciate it. Love you guys so much ❤❤