Three

Third chapter for you guys~

" Daehwi-ah, where are you? "

Donghyun called his son and search for him even under the bed. To his surprise, he found Daehwi at the balcony outside his room. He make his way to Daehwi and call his name softly.

" Hwi? What are you doing outside? It's freezing right now. "

Daehwi usual bright eyes become dim as he watching his mom seat beside him. Slowly, he seated himself on Donghyun lap and rub his face on his comfortable chest.

" Is something bothering you? Tell mommy why, honey. "

Of course Donghyun confused with Daehwi behaviour that night. He usually bubbly around his mother everytime, everywhere. Even for four years old boy, Daehwi quite smart and he can detect there's something wrong.

Donghyun hug him tightly like he would lose him if he let go. After being in comfortable silent, Daehwi lift his face up and muttering something.

" I want back to Korea, mom. I don't like being here. "

Silence.

" M-mom? "

' Back to Korea? ' After moving to LA, Donghyun didn't bother to think about go back to his hometown. His family disown him after he make decisions to marry his ex husband. Fortunately, he has Seongwu and Minhyun to help him move to LA.

Even though Hyunbin, Minhyun's husband is Youngmin's best friend, he promised to keep this secrets from him. Obviously, Donghyun relieved that his life would be much more better. Work and raising his son in other country were hard. But, coming back to home watching his son growing up in front of his eyes makes him stronger to continue his journey.

Donghyun snapped out from his thoughts when he felt small hands touching his face. When he look down, Daehwi kiss him and cling onto him.

" Sorry. I promise I won't talk about that after this. "

" No, it's okay Daehwi. We will be back to Korea soon. Really, I'll try my best. "

' Maybe it's time for me to move on from this mess. and for Daehwi to live more happily. '

***

" WHAT??!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY OUT OF YOUR MIND? "

The person on the other line take a deep breath. He know this decision seem like a bit hurry but it all for his son.

" No, Minhyun hyung. The company decided to send me to Korea instead of other countries. I have no choices. Yeah, it will be hectic if he know I'm back but don't worry hyung. I'll be more cautious there. "

Minhyun are loss for words. He's shock when Donghyun call him and tell the news about him going back to Korea.

" But--- "

" You don't have to worry, hyung. I'm going to ask help from Donghan--- "

" That's much more horrible. Out of other people, why him? You know he is one of the reason why Youngmin--- "

" DO NOT MENTION HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ME. "

Even after years, Donghyun can't let himself hear that name. His ex husband, Im Youngmin. Really a husband material cause he's perfect. He have good look, secure job, big house--- typical rich person. But everybody has bad side and for the perfect Im Youngmin, he are a bad tempered and easily jealous man.

Minhyun just going to answer him but he heard his son crying from upstairs.

" Okay, sorry. I'll talk to you later. Seonho's crying. "

He ended the call and run upstairs. Lifting Seonho up from the bed, Minhyun give his milk and watch his son drink the milk hungrily. He give full attention to Seonho but his mind filled with Donghyun.

' I hope the best for him. '

***

I'm back!!!! Thank you so much for the 101 reads and for the votes. Vote and comment keep me motivated to writing. Actually I'm trying to updates more frequently before my exam results out in 15 March. After that, maybe I'll busy with university stuff. Anyway, thanks for reading ♡♡