Eight

Eighth chapsssss ~~

" So, this is the great Kim Donghyun hmm. Rookie model from LA, won grand prize in various Fashion Weeks all over the world. Great! You can start tomorrow. "

" Excuse me? Tomorrow, sir? "

Donghyun almost spit out the tea after the man infront of him state his decision.

" Yes, and just call me Daniel hyung outside. Don't worry Donghyun-ah, I'll help you and the CEO also a nice guy. He might seem cold but my cousin is actually very friendly once you get to know him. "

Daniel said and squeeze the younger into his arm almost breaking his bones.

" Welcome to Starlight Entertainment. "

***

Youngmin throw his briefcase onto the couch in the bedroom as he dove on bed. He felt truly tired today because he arrived from meeting in Japan hours ago and need to check the company soon after he arrived.

He left Woojin with Hyunbin and Minhyun because the child have school to attend. He also can befriend Jinyoung and play with Seonho.

Kring~

" Hello-- "

" Appa!!! "

" Hey, my hero. Don't you missed me? "

" Of course I do--- "

Both of them talking like there's no tomorrow, even though they would see each other the next morning.

" Now, go to sleep. Appa will pick up you after school tomorrow okay? Good night Woojinie. "

Youngmin end the call and get ready to sleep. When he open the closet, a picture fell to the floor. He pick it up and smile sadly.

' I miss you '

***

Daehwi open his mom's bedroom door with much difficulty. The next thing he see is Donghyun still knock out on the bed with Larva doll on his face.

He climb up and shake Donghyun for him to get up. By the way, he would  not want to be late in the first day work.

" Mom, wake up. "

" Eughh-- what's time is it? "

" 7 am "

" Oh-- wait--- WHAT?!! I'm so freaking late! "

Donghyun spring up from bed and fly to bathroom nearly tripping in front of it. Meanwhile, Daehwi stay on the bed until his mom come out fresh from shower. After done, he carry Daehwi downstairs and prepare light breakfast for them.

Ding Dong~

He open the door and let Seongwu together with Daniel in.

" Come join us for breakfast hyung. "

All four of them eating the meals quietly. After awhile, Daniel and Donghyun ready for work. Before going, Donghyun kneel in front of his son. Daehwi hug his mom before giving kiss on his cheek and bid goodbye.

" Good luck mom!! "

***

Sorry for late update. I got stuck into NCT fanfics. Does any of you are Nctzens too?? I don't have fix bias but I love Taeil, Winwin, Mark, and Renjun the most. Anyway thanks for your reads and votes. ❤💙💚💛💜