Four

Fourth chapter for you guys~

Woojin hoped down from the car and run inside his house, not forgetting to remove his shoes. He make his way to living room where his grandparents are waiting for him.

" Grandma! Grandpa! "

Woojin throw himself between his grandparents, getting kisses and hugs from both of them. Youngmin watch them with affection written on his face.

" Hey, big boy. Go wash up first and come down to eat. "

" Yes, dad. "

Then, Woojin running to his own room after getting his bag from Daniel.

" Omo~ Daniel, you're getting more handsome now. How's your relationship with Seongwu? "

While taking seat beside his cousin, Daniel scratch his head at the question throw to him. He quietly nudge Youngmin to help him. Being the good cousin he is, Youngmin answer his mother.

" Seongwu ran away after saw Daniel going to date with his ex girlfriend. "

PLAKK!

" Auch! "

No. It's not Youngmin who getting slap on the head. Instead, Daniel got it from his auntie.

" You never change, Daniel. You are not kids anymore, why did you become like this. Lucky that your mom didn't know about this. If not she'll upset with you. "

She lecture Daniel for half an hour. Meanwhile Youngmin keep his straight face but actually he want to laugh at Daniel's face. He looked like kicked puppy.

" Both of you are the same. I'm getting high blood pressure because of you two. "

Karma. Now it's Youngmin turn to be lecture at. ' Serve you right. ' Daniel thought while glaring at the person beside him.

" It's not my fault! He ran away before I can speak to him. What can I do about that? "

Mrs. Im have to use all her strength to restrain the urge to beat the hell out of him. Mr Im just keep silent and just watch the scene unfold before him.

" Kang Daniel, didn't you know that Seongwu--- "

Mr Im quickly cover his wife's mouth from letting out the secret Seongwu keep from Daniel.

" What about Seongwu? "

Daniel stare at Mrs. Im questionly. Meanwhile, Woojin come to his daddy and looking at the adults feeling confuse.

" Okay guys! Time to eat. Woojin, you hungry right? Come on. "

Youngmin state loudly as he lift Woojin up and bring him to kitchen. Leaving the other three in the living room. Meanwhile, Daniel latching onto Mrs. Im and shaking her.

" Auntie, what's wrong with him?? Uncle? "

Mr and Mrs Im converse through eye contact and both of them said, " Ask him yourself. "

***

After eating their lunch in complete silence, Daniel excuse himself to go home. As he enter the car, Daniel grab his phone and call Seongwu.

" Hello? "

Unknown voice received the call making Daniel frown. He know Seongwu didn't have brother or male siblings. Then who is this? And the male speaking in English.

" Is Seongwu's there? I need talk to him. "

" He's in the bathroom. Can I know who's I'm speaking to? "

" Kang Daniel. Ask him to call me back. Urgent."

With that,Daniel end the call and throw his phone beside him. He can feel blood rush in his adrenaline. Negative thoughts floathing in the mind.

' Is he cheating on me? Just wait Ong Seongwu. I'll punish you hard. You can't get out from my grasp. '

***

Early update than usual I think? Hehehe... Hope you like it. Thanks for the views, votes and comment from @AwFeels.. I really appreciate your comments. Thank you so much ♡♡.. And 6 days more to go until my exam result.. I'm so freaking nervous T.T