Preview

" Hyung, listen--- I swear he just my friend. We just hanging out and he already have fiancé. Why is it hard for you to believe me? "
A man opposite of him wears a cold expression on his face and snapped, " Ohh really? Which friend kiss their friend, huh? What are you, a two-timer? "

Tears threatened to fall down but he hold it back, doesn't want to look weak in front of his husband. He didn't expected to came back home only to being yelled at.

" How could you said that--- don't you love me? You doesn't even believe what I said! "

He couldn't hold it anymore and let tears wetting his beautiful face. He felt sharp pain in his stomach and held it.

" Stop acting you slut. and what now? You want to tell me that you're pregnant with my child? or I mean his child? "

*Pang*

He slapped his husband face without thinking and regretted his action when he got pushed to the wall.

With flaring eyes the man said, " I doesn't want you to show up in front of me or my son anymore and get out of our life. My son don't need a mother like you. Go! "
The said man, flopped to the floor while sobbing hysterically. The other man rushing out the house and slam the door with loud thud.

Slowly, he make his way to his son's room. Luckily the room was sound proof so the poor boy doesn't heard his parents arguing outside. The mother wipe clean his tears and held his child close to him. Kissing every inch of his face, tears kept rolling without he cared. Thinking that this is the last time he seeing his son, the man place his picture under the child's pillow.

" I'm sorry Woojin-ah, I couldn't be a good mother for you. Forgive me,my son. Please live happily with your father and I hope we can meet in the future without your father hating me. Goodbye my son. "

He placed last kiss on his forehead and put him back to his bed. While placing his hand on his little bump, he said, " Your brother love you too, Woojin-ah. "

***
Hello! I'm actually thinking of making this story when I took a bath LOL. I really love them as much as I love Ongniel and Minhyunbin. Does anyone want to read this crap story of mine?

Continue/Delete?