Six

Sixth chaps~

" KIM DAEHWI!! "

Donghyun raise his voice in attempt to finding his son inside the store. He felt dizzy when he didn't found Daehwi behind him like few minutes ago.

After payed all of his needed things, he rushed to the store he assume that his son would be in there. Then he saw Daehwi talking to a man between racks with different type of soft toys.

" Mom, here! "

Daehwi run to Donghyun open arms and hug him. He then said that the man help him to take the doll from upper rack. Donghyun turn to the said man wanting to tell thank you.

" Thank you for helping my son--- "

" D-Donghyun?? "

He freeze and looking at the other with longing eyes. Tears almost fell from the doe eyes when the man close their gap.

" Dingdong, it's you right? Please let it be you. I'm begging you, come home--- "

" Sorry, you're mistaken me for other person. Thanks again by the way. Daehwi come on. "

The man grab his hand to prevent them from leaving. He had tried to find them for few years and he definitely not wasting this chance.

" Donghyun wait, listen to me. They missed you. All of us missed you so much. Yes, they admit wrong, so please let's go home. "

" Home? I don't have home, Taehyun. Not after they kicked me out years ago. You guys grossed out of me because I'm so fucking gay and a carrier right? Don't try to lie, I still remember how YOU even reacted. "

The man, Kim Taehyun hesitated for a second before he pull Donghyun into his arms. Daehwi only watched both of them with wondering eyes.

" W-why did you search for me?! I'm just a useless f--- "

Taehyun shush him and continue to rub small circles on his twin's back. He inhale the scent he missed the most while Donghyun keep sobbing into his shoulder.

" I miss you so badly. Sorry for not defending you before. I regretted that the most. "

After a long time, all three of them sit comfortably inside of Donghyun's apartment. Daehwi still watching Taehyun without blinking. Cannot stand with the awkward atmosphere, Taehyun start to comment about small things.

" Err-- nice apartment you got. "

" Thanks "

Silence....

" Well, I should go--- "

" Yeah, you definitely have to. "

" Ohh, okay. See you later. Make sure to call me. "

After that, Taehyun leaves.

' Looks like it gonna be hectic  from what I expected '

***

Just a quick update for you guys.. Thanks for reading and votes. ♡♡