she's mine

I got no sleep

I got no sleep. It was wedding day. A.K.A. Echo-gets-sent-back-to-wherever-she-came-from-because-Bellamy-is-mine-day. I was thrilled.

I walked downstairs to see Kane leaving. "Where are you going?"

"I went to say good morning to your mom and she kicked me out," he laughed. "Said it's bad luck to see your fiance before the wedding on wedding day."

I giggled. "That's ridiculous."

He shrugged. "Anything to make her happy." That was sweet. "So who's this Aaron Scott guy you're bringing tonight?"

"No one special," I answered honestly.

"As long as he knows you're using him to make Bellamy jealous, then I'm okay with the arrangement," he meddles with his car keys, the front door still opened.

My brows furrow. "Hahaha what are you talking about? Why would I ever use someone? Least of all to make Bellamy Blake jealous? That's crazy. Just crazy," I say a little too enthusiastically.

"Listen, I know you're bullshitting me right now, so I'm just going to leave you right now and pretend we didn't have this conversation for your benefit," he winked at me. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm really happy my mom found you," I said. "And I can't wait for you both to leave your happily ever after."

He pecked me on the forehead. "I'll see you tonight, sweetheart."

"Yep."

Time to get ready.

Lexa helped me slip into my baby pink dress

Lexa helped me slip into my baby pink dress. My mom and I decided to get it altered so that it reached the floor because it looked even prettier. It was skin tight from my top to my knees and flared out from there. I never liked mermaid-styled dress, but this one was downright gorgeous and I couldn't have chosen a better one for my mom's wedding.

The plunging neckline accentuated my collarbone, so we put my hair up in a bohemian bun to show it off. I wore a purple-toned nude lipstick that complimented the color of my dress. My mom insisted that I went full out.