i love you

steamy chapter warning

He sidled me up against a wall across from the kitchen and the bathrooms. Waiters and musicians were flooding past us, but they didn't seem to acknowledge our presence. I barely noticed them to be honest because all of my attention was on the beautifully angry man in front of me.

"Him?" Bellamy put both of his hands on the sides of my head, caging me in.

"Yeah," I tried to keep my exterior composed, but on the inside I was on the verge of combustion at the mere proximity of our bodies. His lips were so close to mine as he leaned down further to align our eyes.

"No," he said, a firm shake to his head. "You're going to tell him to leave. Now."

"Why?" I asked. I lifted my chin exuding confidence begging him to challenge me.

"Why?" His eyebrows arched and he chuckled. "Because there is no man in this town--hell, in this entire world who knows how to make you feel the way I do."

I started to breathe deeply, breathlessly because he was right. Only Bellamy knew how to kiss me, touch me, love me.

"Who knows how to love you like I do," he shook his head. "Because you deserve to be worshiped, princess. That is how I love you. That is how I will always love you. I've loved you since we were five years old," he said. "I've loved you ever since I could remember."

I exhaled hardly. He always had me.

"Do you love me too?" he asked.

I didn't hesitate. I nodded my head slowly, tears building up in my bright blue eyes.

"I need to hear you say it," he grabbed the back of my neck, an intimate gesture I wasn't familiar with. And though it was a new feeling, it made me feel loved. So loved.

"I love you, Bell."

He slammed his lips down on mine. It was a rushed kiss--one that felt like we went years without it and needed it to survive. I grabbed the back of his neck and brought him even closer to me if that was even possible. He groaned and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. We probably would have done the deed on the hallway floor, but an awkward cough interrupted us.

I broke the kiss first and turned to identify the intruder while Bellamy was in a haze, his focus still on my swollen lips.

"Hi," I took Bellamy's hand off of my waist and blushed at Lincoln who was shocked to see our little session. I'm happy he's here, but I thought O said her and Lincoln were only a one-time thing. Huh.

"Are you looking for Octavia?" Bellamy asked, his gaze finally off of me. Bellamy seemed a little concerned for his sisters being. I mean she slept with her boss once and she still has her job somehow. She was on a thin wire.

"Yes, do you know where she is?" he seemed nervous to see her. You could see it in his eyes that he wanted more with her. Not just sex, but maybe a life. That's a lot to take in by just looking at someone's eyes, but then again, I had just stared into the eyes of someone as they told me they loved me. So I know the look.

"I think she's on the dance floor with Roma," I nodded my head to the dance floor where she was giggling with Roma, both women drinking cocktails.

Lincoln took of towards their direction. Once he was gone, Bellamy came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know this is your mom and Kane's wedding, but please let me take you home right now and make love to you."

I blushed at the thought and made eye contact with Aaron who was avoiding Echo's obvious flirtation and seduction tactics. I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. "Okay," I agreed.

We were at his house in no less than half an hour. He guided me up the stairs quickly and I frowned in confusion when we passed his bedroom. "Where are you taking me?"

"To the top."

Oh.

Roof sex, huh. Never tried that.

He closed the door to the roof and pinned me against it. "What a better way to show you how much I love you than our own hideaway?" He pulled one of my dresses sleeves down and kissed my shoulder blade. Then my collarbone. And as he trailed kisses further down my body, he stripped more and more of the dress from my body. Once the dress was completely off, Bellamy stopped and I heard a light gasp come from below me.

I looked down to spot him admiring my body that was embellished in light pink lace.

I thought he growled. "For him?" He slid his fingers through the strap of my garter belt and kissed my bare thigh.

"No," I moaned. "Only for you." He slowly slipped my thigh-highs from my smooth legs and kissed his way down to each of my ankles. "You like?"

"I love," he looked up at me, kissing my inner thigh. I gasped. "I'll take care of you, baby." He pulled my panties down my legs next and instantly sunk his tongue through my slit, his fingers rubbing my clit. He made love to me with his tongue for so long until I felt that spectacular sensation he made me feel so acquainted with. "You taste so good, princess."

I couldn't stop moaning or gasping. "I need you," I pulled him back up my body and kissed the hell out of his lips. I felt him pulling at his belt as I undid his tie and cuff links for him. "Please, Bell."

"Ready, princess?" He asked, his tip lining up with my opening. He didn't wait for my answer because with one thrust, my reaction was his assurance.

"Oh, oh my gosh. You feel so good," I cried out as he tried to slow down his thrusts.

"I want to go so fast with you, baby, but I need to make love to you first, okay?" he said and I tried to speed him up. "No, princess." He stopped thrusting and I cried. "We're either going to do this first round slow or we're not doing it at all," he kissed my forehead and I leaned it on his shoulder blade. I knew that either way he wasn't going to stop, he just couldn't.

His slow thrusts proceeded and it turned from a slow torture to a long-lasting bliss. I screamed his name when I finally came around him, his orgasm following mine.

"I'm in love with you," Bellamy whispered against my lips as he carried me down the steps and to his bedroom where three more rounds of fun awaited us before I almost passed out.

And when we finally decided to get some sleep and it was just me in his arms, us breathing heavily, I told him that I was in love with him too. And that no matter what, this deep-seeded feeling that I have towards him would never ever go away.

 And that no matter what, this deep-seeded feeling that I have towards him would never ever go away

vote. comment. shares <3

WHEW😅 that was some really smutty content! Hope you enjoyed.

Who watches season 5?