ruined me

steamy chapter warning

"You guys killed it," Raven squealed. "And that kiss, C...,"

"Raven, oh my God. Don't make a big deal out of it.  It was nothing," I lied.

Bellamy and Murphy went off somewhere outside to share a beer while we stayed inside and played another round. Raven could not stop talking about Bellamy's and my little moment. Big moment.

"Please bitch, you're not hiding anything," Raven giggled, wrapping her arms around my waist. "You guys were so hot."

"Thanks," I said. "But we all know you secretly wish Murphy and you won," I nudged her shoulder.

"I mean, duh. I'm fucking competitive at everything in life," she shrugged.

"Yep," I laughed as Bellamy and Murphy came back in.

"I was thinking we should go back home," Bellamy suggested nonchalantly.

This isn't going to end well.

"Sure."

"Later, guys," Bellamy almost tackled my arm and dragged me out of the building, throwing me in his car.

Bellamy pulled up his driveway all but fifteen minutes later and hastily turned toward me. "You left your house key in my room the other night."

"I should go and get it," I said abruptly.

"You should," Bell nodded in return and got out of the house.

He slammed me against the door and attacked my lips. The minute the front door closed, Bellamy grabbed the collar of my coat and plastered me to the wall, lips on lips. It was passionate, forceful, raw, and I couldn't get enough of it. When he pulled back the slightest second, I whimpered, but his lips returned on my jawline, journeying down my pulse and neck. My fingers ventured through his hair, making him groan.

"I want you so bad, princess," he said and I whimpered again, jumping up on my toes to reach his mouth.

"I want you too." He covered my lips again. His tongue met mine and they were in a mad frenzy. There was no stopping us. I pulled away when an unsettling thought popped up. "Where's Octavia?" I looked around for a sign of her.