without clothes

Raven, Octavia, Roma and I met up at the park about a week later

"Seriously, everything is okay," Raven reassured us. "Murphy's been a big help," she blushed.

"Oh, really now?" Roma teased.

"Yeah," Raven giggled.

"And what about you, O? How are things with the sexy Mr. Woods?" I asked, watching as her cheeks went redder than the fire hydrant beside her.

"We're...good," she said to torture me.

"Good?" Roma added, trying to decide Octavia's hint.

"Good."

It hit me so hard in that moment. "Oh. My. God," everyone's attention was on me. "You guys kissed!" I said.

"What?! No!" She tried to lie, but it was so obvious.

But wait....the way her eyebrows are furrowing...

"No. Way," I continued. "You guys had sex?!"

Raven and Roma gasped.

"Clarke, what are you—," holy crap, her pupils were almost nonexistent.

I know what that means.

"And you sucked his—," Octavia interrupted me.

"Oh my god! Yes, we did! We kissed and we had sex!" She gave up.

She's too easy.

"Without clothes?!" Raven piped, causing us all to stare at her in confusion for a mere ten seconds.

"And you sucked him off?" Roma asked, her eyebrows raised up to her hairline.

Octavia blushed in response. ".....yes."

We bombarded Octavia with questions about their first night together and were disappointed to find out it was only a one time thing.

"We both agreed that we were just exhausted and out of our minds. It won't happen again," Octavia explicitly stated with a frown.

"Damnit," Roma huffed.

"Anyways, what about you, C?" Octavia changed the subject. "Are you sleeping with anyone?"

"You would know if I was sleeping with someone. I can't keep shit to myself."

"Nuh-uh," Roma tsked. "What about the long-haired, green-eyed, ripped beauty you were flirting with at the club?"

"Roma, it was innocent. Nothing happened, nor will it," I cleared the topic up.

"Whatever you say," Roma wiggles her eyebrows. "Whatever," she sighed. "I'm Team Bellamy."

"What?" I giggled. "Team Bellamy?"

"Yeah," Roma confirmed. "You two are made for each other."

"I second that," Octavia chuckled.