aaron scott

What better way to get back at him then with using his very own approach?

Calling up Aaron Scott was quite possibly the most idiotic decision I have ever made in my life.

The normal person would ask, "Who is Aaron Scott?" and let me just say, that is a loaded question.

Aaron used to be, aside from me, Bellamy's best friend. They met in the second grade and ever since they established their same desire to be police officers when they grew up like any other young boy did, they started their failed inveterate friendship. Bellamy and Aaron share many common qualities. Among these were their die-hard love for football, Italian food, and surprisingly, history class. They were enthused by learning about early Rome and Greece. They also shared the fact that they had dashing, handsome looks.

Unlike Bellamy, Aaron was a gorgeous blonde. His locks weren't short, but not long either. Just the perfect length. That's what he was. Perfect. He had a sturdy, muscular build that would make any girl salivate. He had the abs and the pecs that would make any girl drop her panties.

Fortunately for me, Aaron was never my type--Bellamy made sure of that. He caught Aaron hitting on me once in high school and punched him in the face twice. I didn't care too much because I never had a thing for Aaron anyway. not like I did for Bellamy.

And that's another difference between the two. While Bellamy typically payed attention to one girl at a time, Aaron enjoyed sleeping with anything that breathed. Thank God Bellamy never caught the tens of other times Aaron got a little too flirty with me, or Aaron probably wouldn't be able to see out of one of his eyes.

Anyways, Aaron's player-ways led to him sleeping with Bellamy's girlfriend, Echo. That bitch from before, remember?

After Echo cheated on Bellamy with his best friend, he dropped them both like flies. He was so heartbroken, but I was there for him every night. I'm glad he never pushed me away. In fact, he would pull me into his arms for comfort.

So I have no idea why I thought asking Aaron Scott to be my date to my moms wedding was a brilliant idea. Maybe because Bellamy went low enough to seek out Echo.

It sure was an interesting experience, seeing him again. I was excited to see how much he's changed. First, I had to ask Raven and her internet skills to find him. And boy, did she come through.

"A CEO? Of Scott Industries?!" I exclaimed through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm actually surprised you never caught on to that since you knew that was his last name," Raven stated with a giggle. "That's actually really funny."

"He's the CEO of the Scott Industries. Holy shit."

"And he's really hot, too. Scroll to the bottom and look at his picture," Raven directed me.

"Who's hot?" I heard someone mumble through the phone and then some rustling.

"Shhhh, I'm on the phone with Clarke," Raven whispered to the mysterious person.