in the flesh

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"UGH!"

My eyes snapped open to a very irritated looking Octavia banging on the roof door.

"Octavia, stooop..." I groaned, still in my sleepy state. Her body dropped down next to me, exhausted.

"I tried so hard to open the door. Turns out, it's locked from the inside," she sighed.

Screw being sleepy.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. She smiled tiredly.

"Yep. We're stuck up here until someone saves us. I don't think anyone can hear us, they would have been up here already."

I was suddenly aware of how hungry I was. I was really in the mood for something chocolate even though it was probably around 7am in the morning.

"What time is it?" my stomach growled.

"I don't know, C." Octavia went back to the door. My stomach started to hurt from my hunger. I began to feel weak. It all happened very quick.

BANG!

"SOMEONE PLEASE! SAVE OUR SOULS!" Octavia shouted. I almost didn't notice the wet feeling between my thighs.

"SHIT!" I screamed.

It came a week early.

"I know right?! I could really use some scrambled eggs and chocolate chip pancakes and french toast and cereal right now," Octavia whined.

"No, O! I got my period!" The cramps began to make sense. Damn, I wished it was from the hunger. She turned around slowly.

"Yikes," she winced and turned back around to face the door. "HELLO?! WE HAVE A BLEEDING WOMAN UP HERE!"

She sat back down and went through her bag to see if she had a loose pad or tampon. "Damn, we're really unprepared girls right now," she said and before I cried, the sound of the unlocking door peaked our interests.

Octavia and I raced to the door. It opened to Bellamy. A very shirtless Bellamy.

I almost forgot about the blood seeping through my jeans when I took a glance at his very toned chest and abs. He had definitely been working out since the last time I saw him.