Chapter 23: An Act

Justin's POV

I keep turning and twisting on my bed. I can't go to sleep knowing Jasmine is right next door and the fact that we were alone was really disturbing.

I don't want to lose control.

I am not into her in any ways. I'm just playing her. I know very well no one can resist my charms.

We meeting at club, her over drinking, my drunken state was all set-up. To catch our target. It was all set-up.

An act.

But not that stranger guy I kicked out of my Club. Seeing them like that something stirred inside me. I had this feeling before when I saw her with little boyfriend of hers.

It was intense feeling like someone stabbing me cruelly. Its rage I guess.

Mia was with me all this time. We casually hook up sometime and that's it. I can see that she had developed feelings for me.

Good, I like girls that way knowing I would never do anything other than sex. I love girls falling for me and next I just walk away. I get a kick from it.

Mia was hesitant first, but after my ways with her she accepted the task she has given.

I just wanted to destroy Jasmine nothing would compare to that happiness. I am gonna make her pay for good. She is bringing that side of me which I lost years ago Mr.Stymest made sure of that.

Mr.Stymest adopted me when I was nine.

They were so cool with me. We were happy and then that incident happened. I lost myself. I lost my soul in it.

That was horrifying.

The scars and cuts are faded but his words kept playing in my mind.

'You did this' That was the mistake of my life, the big scary painful mistake. I can't wipe it off.

I wasn't like this cruel or anything near it, but that beating, that burden, that guilt, that harsh words, that cuts made into someone so evil.

I see dark only.

I locked my emotions also.

she is ruining me, I buried my old self long ago, but she is bringing it back. I won't give her enough time for that. I will ruin her, destroy her, before she ruins me.

You will see Little J, what would I do to you now.

"Ugh.. Justin Control yourself!" I groned in frustration.

I distracted my self, my thoughts were lingering on that beautiful night we were together.

Of course its was the plan, but I enjoyed every moment of it.

She is so gullible, but I know it's just a mask. All facade. She was so amazing in bed that if I hadn't broke her hymen I definitely would have thought she was whore.

Knowing I was her first I felt proud of myself. I even made sure to keep Charlie's mouth shut for ever. He spread that rumors of my Jasmine being slut.

No one have that rights.

Thinking of that I drifted off to sleep, but woke up an hour latter. I was missing her presence. I stood up making my way towards her small bedroom.

I entered her room without making any noise. I crowled under her sheet and her feminine scent was overwhelming. She was on her stomach snoring.

How cute.

Wait. cute. Don't you dare go there. I refrained.

I slowly brought my hands around her and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up to her alarm. I glanced at most ugly girl I had met, not really, but she looked horrible.

Her head looked like a birds nest, her chin and lips has drool on it, I cringe at her site. This is why I never sleep with anyone else, they disgust me. I closed my eyes trying to control myself.

We were facing each other my hands are still encircled around her. I glanced some more at her, but now she looked adorable to me. No makeup, no show off.

What's going on my mind?

At first I feel something else and the next second it changed. She is outcast. 'You should control yourself' my conscience reminded. I have to repeat that again and again to keep my sanity.

I brought my knees close to her stomach to painfully wake her up. I kicked her stomach with my knees slowly and turned so in this little space she would fall and she did rolled down the bed. I closed my eyes doing this.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!"

I heard her squeal.

I devilishly chuckled at that. That's what I want. Her pain, her sobs.

"You asshole!" she yelped still in pain.

I opened my eyes and regretted doing that.

Her pain, I can't stand.

Do I have a multiple personality disorder?

I am being so bystander.

I don't know.

I'm losing my mind.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Being with my girl." it just slipped so easily out my toungue.

I'm a good actor.

She shrugged knowing there is no point arguing.

"Make me waffles, I missed it so much!" her waffles are best. They tastes so delicious.

"I will not make you anything."

"You are my girlfriend, you should take care of my every need."

"I'm not your girlfriend, do you think I was borned yesterday? You think I am fool? I can see your true self."

No you don't.

I hid it so perfectly.

Shit! She knows.

"How can you be fool babe, you're smarter than me." I lied.

I'm smarter obviously.

..........................

Don't forget to vote, comment, share.