Chapter 10: Same Old

Jasmine's POV

Quarter to an hour has passed but he didn't came , he left earlier saying he would come back with food.

How foolish of am I to believe his words, Such dumbass.

He probably would have got a hook up in the way or it could be another prank for him to play with me.

I'm really starving to death now. If my growl could be heard it would be more than Valentine's moans of pleasure coming from upstairs.

Its proven that Justin is cold hearted beast, I have perfect reasons, why I hate him so much that my hatred would be more than how much Romeo loved Juliet.

I'm going insane, so I'm making comparisons. What the hell is wrong with me?

Probably to distract my mind.

Then a piercing sound interrupts my somewhat nonsense thoughts, I quickly made my way towards the shrill sound.

I reluctantly made my way outside just to get greeted by icy cold air that swells around me, I groan pulling my cover higher to snuggle into the warmness of my hoodie.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." someone muttered out of breath.

I turned on my slippers to see that someone that is no one. Justin stood there panting, as if he just ran a marathon.

Did I heard him say sorry?

Great!

I want to yell at him but I restrain from doing so.

"I gotta burgers and fries," he said coming to a steady breath.

I crossed my arms, glaring at him, without giving him a reply, I took the packets and ran towards the kitchen.

I ate them like I'm a starving lioness. Justin sat on the opposite side of me, intensely staring at me but I don't care, maybe he was disgusted to see me like this, but he wasn't saying anything and I hope that will stay like that because if he would insult me on this I'll be sad.

What can I say I'm very sensitive person, Dispite all their bullies, I hated the comments and insults most. That makes my heart ache. Volcano floods all over me to think of that.

Words hurts, the beating I get eventually will fade but the words would not. Its like permanent tatoo carved on my heart, I remember each and every single word clearly, that they throwed at me, like vivid memory.

Justin was starring at my lips. Then his eyes came to glaze at me. He is staring at me intensely as if he's seeing right thorough me. His eyes turned darker shades and the emotion was in his eyes but that was the first time I'm seeing it in his eyes but can't contemplate what was it.

He's being awfully quiet, His eyes were fluttering from my lips to my eyes. Then he muttered something under his breath and without saying anything he left.

I sighed in relief, he will not be bothering me now. Every time I see his face I get scared, He's very intimidating.

I throwed thrash in bean and went straight to my bed. I tried to count sheeps, I sang a song even my voice is as worse as the 90's motorbikes I sang to save myself from the nightmares, But unfortunately the sleeping fairy wasn't on my side, I thought she ran from my terrible singing voice. I can't help I like singing very much just a faulty one can't get my confidence down.

Nope, nothing is working, I'm really sleepy now, but can't get my sleep.

I stayed all night awoke, I cleaned my room, readjusted some furniture to make some more space all through night to spend, as much as possible time to waste in nothing interesting.

In meantime I got a new hairstyle. I loved my beautiful long hairs but now they are shorter and looking like popsicles candy. I dyed my hairs in rose gold colored which is quite suiting me so well.

I spent my entire night wasting my sleeping time. I waited to my blissful morning, if not tomorrow it will happen soon the bliss. I'm waiting for the change, the good change.

I strongly believe in Karma, I did only good to people, so it will come to me one day. I'm eagerly awaiting for that.

The night I tossed and turned keeping my bunny close to me, I really like it, It was my dad's present for me and I get the feeling of safety with it. Its delusional but I want to keep that thing, so I don't have to sleep all alone and lonely.

Whenever I'm upset, I talk to my bunny, I really want someone to listen to my sorrows, even its non living thing, I express my feelings to it, whether its happiness which is rare thing or impossible in presence of Valentine and Justin or sadness which is overloaded.

I wish, I had a Jinny and if I would have a chance to get whatever I ask to happen I'll want only some love.

Then valentine would love me even its in little amount its more than sufficient for me, at least it wouldn't be hatred.

I wish she would love me and eventually my bullying would cease to exist.

I wish.

.........

Hey there,

Here is the update, let me know how did you liked it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share.