Chapter 2: The Nightmares

Jasmine's POV

It's a summer time.

My family and me are out to enjoy holidays, mostly because if we were still at New York dad won't stop working.

He is dedicated to his work so much that, he forgets that he has a family.

So here we are, in India.

It's a beautiful place and people are so friendly and kind that we want to come here again.

My great grandma was Indian and she's still alive and invited us for celebration.

She is around 89 yrs old now.

Her 90th birthday celebration!

As we were enjoying the view of Marine drive, its in Bombay.

Uncle Dominic intrupted us by calling by the other side.

We stopped in front of zebra crossing. As the light turned red we made our way to uncle.

Mom and I.

she is quite enthusiastic to surprise great grandma, which she is planning from two months now.

We enjoyed our stay here in India. We went to Taj Mahal one of the seven Wonder in world and its so beautiful. The tour guide explained everything to us about its history. Its quite interesting. Its called as a 'crown of palace', which is ivory white marble mausoleum masterpiece of hard work. It's in Agra and very beautiful. We toured all over India and I must say its very beautiful country.

As we made our way towards uncle, there was a car coming towards us, which we didn't noticed until it's very close to us.

Mom pushed me as soon as she saw the car coming towards us and the car hit mom and she collapsed.

The driver was drunk

As people stopped their way to the loud accident voice the driver ran leaving his car behind.

I was in shock and the words ain't coming out of my mouth.

It was hit and run case and drunk drive.

Mom ...

Mom...

Only these words are playing in my mind.

Her fragile lifeless body is in front of me.

She died in front of me on the spot.

In a matter of second.

"Mommmm..." I screamed bolting awake from my horrifying nightmare.

It has been five years since my mom died but the sight of her death is still vivid in my memories, that come out as nightmare to me sometimes.

That driver got his punishment and he's still in a prison for his terrible attack. He was a thief who stole cars and that day he was so drunk that he had no sense to do anything besides the cars condition was really bad.