???????.. (entrance of Skye and Master Alpha)

"Night hurry up. A summoning bell has been rung."

Dansae came rushing towards the olive tree I was sitting under.

He caught me by my arm and began dragging me towards our anexes.

"Dansae what the hell is going on?"

I questioned him.

"We have to report to the palace at once! an emergency has occurred. All the commanders have already left along with Nadia"

Running down the stoned path we made it to the gate way to the palace.

"Grayson open the portal"

Dansae spoke to the wall and sure enough one of the gate exchangers from earlier opened up a gateway.

As soon as the gate opened I felt it suck me towards it's light and sweeping me off the floor.

After a few seconds my feet touched the stone floor of the palace and we came through the the door with the flower patterns.

I followed Dansae as he took a few turns in the old looking alleys of the castle, All the alleys had stoned buildings or walls to the either side if It, with tunnels occasionally covering over head. 
How could he even know all the roads??

After our final right my sight met with people running about with various weapons and all the soldiers were using their fire essence to fight off  people who were wearing robes of dung green.

"Move!"

Dansae pulled me towardshim just as an arrow swished pass the spot my head was a few air seconds ago.

I clutched my chest with horror.

"I-I almost died"

I yelled out loud.

"Without fretting over that fact please try protecting your self"

Out of habit I reached out for my quiver on my back, and then realized that I had left it back at the annex since we didn't train and all.

"Dansae I forgot my weapons"

Reaching his hand to his back  he grabbed a wooden extendable staff out of his quiver and threw it at me.

I caught the staff in my hands and extended it.

"Since its wooden you will not be able to kill though".

I widened my eyes in horror.

"Though I killed a demon, I've never killed anyone and I don't intend to"

I said clearly shocked.

He nodded and turned to knock out some people with his Arabian sword.

But if his opponent didn't budge, Dansae stabbed him mercilessly. He was too good at it. How could he take some ones life so simply, Without any hesitation at all. My heart ached and throbbed too hard against my rib cage out of fear. I had never seen a man been slaughtered-no not even anyone dying right in front of me before.

Dansae was slick with all his moves, he had spare time for his each attack.

I couldn't bare to watch but it's either kill or be killed.

Dansae's usually serious face looked even more serious today. It's like he held no emotion at all and was a robotic automaton.

Suddenly a noose irrupted behind me and one of the green robed men came charging at me.

I managed to dodge his concentrated attack swiftly. Swinging with balance I banged my wooden staff on his bare back. He fell tumbling down and lost conscience.