????

Two days passed since the "incident" and now I'm only left with three days.

And my stupid annual school party had to be right on this day.

Luckily these parties all ways had a plus two privillage.

God knows what would happen if I had to leave those two home alone.

The main reason for this plus two thing was because most food my class mares were married and alot had kids too.

Even though we're only twenty girls my age are all ways steps ahead.

Each year I all ways stand out as not at all using the plus two privillages. So that was one more reason for dragging Dansae and Parrish to this Five Star hotel.

I brought two three pairs of chopsticks in my purse in case they found it difficult to use girls and spoons.

I wore a short turtle neck, sleeveless black dress, and let my hair loose (as allways).

Part of me wanted Parrish to comment on me so badly!

Ugh what's wrong with me!

I drove my allion to the five star hotel, and patiently withstood the excitement of Parrish and Dansae.

"So what your trying to imply is that, this 'air conditioner' decreases the temperature?"

Dansae was literally crazy over my bloody car.

All the other times he was too serious to even be considered a human being. I've never seen him actually smiling genuinely.

" Yes"

I felt my patience run out.

" this veyar-cale can run faster than cheetahs?"

Parrish questioned.

"For goodness sake Parrish it's 'Vehicle' not veyarcle or whatever"

They knew to completely get under my skin all right.

I pulled up my car to the porch of the hotel and stopped it.

"Miss please park the car future away."

The security banged on my glass window.

"My glass! I'm a guest over here!"

I replied the last part politely.

"We're just doing our duty miss. The guests in the limo behind you is the family of the presidents son."

"What on earth! I came first!"

I replied exasperated.

"Miss please move or else the staff will have to take action

With that he left.

"Screw you!"

I yelled in the car.

I pulled up my car and spent half an hour figuring out a place to park my car. Almost everyone who arrived for a party came in limos which is the reason for the lack of space.

The party was on the 18th floor, so going in the elevator also was a hell of a ride with these two.

Walking in to the party all ways felt the same. Making me aware that I'm single and one of the last virgin's standing.

"Adrielle!!!!!"

I felt lazendras hand strangle me in a suffocating hug.

"I missed you so muchhhhhhhh!!!"

She dragged the last sentence.

"Missed you toooo Liz"

"Adri!!!!!!!"