???????.

I opened my eyes and shot off my Futon coughing a bit too much. My breathing was heavy and I felt my throat dry.

Great an asthma attack. Trying to be quiet as possible I got off my Futon and made my way to the door.

I needed my inhaler so badly! I never should have had a bath in the freezing water. Ugh. Why am I so careless at times.

I held out my hand and thought of Parrish to open up a gate way.

But..  it didn't open no matte how much I tried.

My coughing fits grew even more by the passing minute.

"Night?are you alright?"

Parrish came rushing in his night robe and helped me up.

"I need-my-y inhaler"

I managed to say it.

After my last coughing session he thankfully knew what an inhaler is.

"I shall get it as soon as possible."

He opened a gate way and bought my inhaler back as quickly as possible.

I inhaled the puffs and felt the medicine pass through my lungs and then,
Relief flooded my body and I relaxed.

Parrish had disappeared when I looked for him. I didn't expect him to disappear.

After a few minutes of waiting ,0 he came back up the path towards the back yard where I was sitting .

He was holding a clay pot in his left hand.

"Here inhale these. It's lavender and neem leaves"

He handed me the clay pot.

Sure enough it smelt of Lavender   even more than neem.

I breathed in the smell and felt it work it's magic on me.

"Thank you"

I looked up gratefully at him.

He removed his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"You better not stay out for long it is cold"

"You take this back. You might catch a cold your self"

I removed the jacket but he insisted that I keep it on.

"You should never again bathe in a river. I'll show you the hot springs tomorrow"

I nodded having not the slightest objection to it.

Being fussed over so much by a guy like this warmed me so much. I hate to admit it but I find Parrish's  character quite attractive.

He was the complete living example of my dream guy. But.... I Still don't know much about him yet.

  ****************************

A month already passed by and we barely did anything at all.

We weren't even allowed to wonder around the palace or go to the market and town.

The food was always sent to us by a court lady. The food was quite too the first few days but after eating the same thing everyday we eventually got fed up.

Sensei Nadia did nothing accept getting her self drunk and nagging Dansae.

If we didn't know them better we would have assumed they were an old couple. They kept on shooting snarky remarks at each other.

Muma kept on calling me and I always had to put it on silent mode to make sure non of these people find it weired.

Most of the time I disappeared into the Forrest and watched a few movies on Iflix hiding from everyone.