???????

Sensei Nadia was too drunk to give us any directions to our herbal baths. All I wanted to do was go home and use my toilet.  But then I always wanted to have a herbal bath in a hot water spring.

"Adrian why I am greatly obliged to help you scrub your back today. Why do not we go have a bath together?"

Shawnel grinned and held on to my arm.

"Sorry but-well"

Shawnel's arm was pulled off me by Dansae.

"Who implied that he would want a back scrub?"

Dansae questioned.

"Come on Dans, we have been best of friends for fifteen years. You know me too well. I am just trying to be friendly"

Shawnel head locked Dansae and shuffled his shaggy hair.

And for the first time in ages I see Dansae's serious face loosen up. His lips tugged up slightly at the corner.

"...And it is a surprise to see you looking out for someone else other than me and Parrish."

Shawnel continued.

"Shut up I am doing no such thing"

Dansae glared.

While those two were going in with their argument, Parrish grabbed me by my wrist and led me out side the cabin.

"Let us just ignore my two dear friends and go and find a good bathing hot water pond."

Parrish said.

I nodded in agreement, and followed him through the thick Forrest.

I don't know how he knew it but he found the way perfectly, as if He knew this place. He took a million rights and left's and finally the sight of water fall came in sight.

"The spring is a bit further away, so I hope the water fall would be fine."

"Yes thanks. And.... have you been here before?"

I questioned him.

"Well not really."

He answered truthfully.

"Then how do you know the way so well"

His facial expressions changed so quickly that I couldn't tell what was going on.

"Let us just say I have an amazing sense of direction."

He smiled.

"If you say so "

I muttered suspiciously.

"There is a pond right here connected to the waterfall. After the water flows in slant this rock to the right so the water will stay still without flowing out"

He instructed while showing me how it's done.

"I'm excited to bathe in that. It is cold though isn't it?"

I pointed one of my feet at the water and tested the water, to figure out it was freezing.

"We shall have to go father away to get to the warmer springs"

"Nah it's fine. I all ways loved swimming in rivers, but I normally used to get sick. Well but that was those days not now."

I shrugged.

"I almost forgot, here take this

He took my right hand and slipped the marble ring! On my ring finger.

Wait he actually bought it!? For me?!

"Wh-why"

He smiled that addictively sweet smile.