?

I dressed up in a male commoners suit, and gathered my hair up into a ponytail. They reminded me of all the guys in the famous Korean dramas I used to watch. Earth 2 is totally messed up. The clothing of people depended  on the town you lived instead of the race and country. The people were all mixed as well. Asian, European,Chinese,Japanese, all of the people were all mixed making everywhere a multicultural society. I had to basically wrap layers of clothes around me to flatten up my chest. Parrish's head band trick made me look more convincing as a man(even though my face still looked like a kid as usual).
He opened up a gateway from my room to cross to the Forrest beside the village market place, which apparently led to the palace. It still felt odd, seeing the gate way. I coudnt imagine how the white light could basically transport me to another dimension without any thing like a time machine-dimention machine-or what ever you call it in the movies, involved.

Just as the first time, I ended up arriving at the heart of  lavinia Forrest, but it still felt like my first time. Could I just be imagining all these? Or is it for real? To test my suspicion, I pinch my self hard, and then decided to dip my nails into my palms. A hang it I had accustomed due to my usual nervous situations. It did hurt my palms alright. Tracing the marks on my left palm using my right finger tips, I smiled. I wasn't crazy, even though I was a woman overly obsessed with Netflix and my own fantasy world, this couldn't be my minds imagination.

Pfft I snorted inwardly, at the thought of Dansae and Parrish being just mere imaginary friends.

"carrying some lavender would erase any suspicion"
Dansae planned out .

Like he said carrying a few lavender plants looked like we had gone herb picking.

I honestly had no knowledge of the roads and paths in these villages close to the palace. In fact I didn't even have the slightest idea what the palace looks like. Will it be multicultural as well?

The trading centres were full of various items. The Chinese trended items were in the alley to the right, where the famous genuine looking silk and pearls showed off its brilliance. African,German,Japanese,Indian. Back home even though all these were considered to be races, like Parrish said it's pretty evident that on this earth the races are considered as trends.

"Buy your own marble ring for just one gold tang!"

I heard a shop keeper yell as I passed by. Turning around I
I saw the jewelry collection that the shop keeper yelled about

One of the  things I like of this world than mine, is it has gorgeous jewelry made out of natural materials.

Skimming and scanning through the entire collection I found something that perked my interest.
I took out the marble ring, which had a moonstone embed in it's center, from it's wooden box and wore it on my ring finger. Moonstones had always been one of my favourite stones, it reminded me of wolves, the moon, the night sky and how it stands out. I badly wanted to buy it!!

Out of habit I looked for my handbag, but then I realised that this was no normal shopping occasion and that my money would not be accepted over here, I needed 'tangs ' or what ever they called it.

I felt that someone came by and stood behind my shoulder.

"Do you fancy that ring lady night?"

He asked me with his usual polite tone.

"Don't call me lady!"

I whispered harshly, and looked around panicking.

But none of the traders or passers-by seemed to notice.

Realizing his mistake parrish looked at me sheepishly.

"My appolagies lad- Night"

He mumbled jokingly.