??

We came closer to the bridge that crosses over to the palace. It was really beautiful. One of the things I all ways wanted to do was go back in time to the historical times.

Even though earth two was not history, it made me feel so happy, being able to see a real lively palace, which was finally not out of a movie.

What if I would be able to have a slight glimpse of the Prince? If that happens I would definitely not bother about the million questions I'll be asked after taking a picture.

The people in the palace were just like the ones in the village, only more graceful and professional. All the cultures mixed up yet again.

The architecture of this place is multicultural as well. The stone fortress around which looked British, the quarters of the warriors were made like the Korean styled chambers. That was it that I saw for now, but im certain that there would be more architecture styles.

Parrish and Dansae definitely knew there way over here. They didn't miss a single turn. After walking down a few confusing paths, a cue came into our sight.

"This is it"
Dansae informed.

"Lady Night, we have passes and each of us is allowed to bring one person they trust as an an audience. And out of the audience not everyone is demanded to compete. So keeping a low profile would be a strategy."

I nodded in agreement. After waiting for around an hour we were allowed into the arena. On our way to our seats, I noticed a really attractive looking woman with extremely feminine features looking at us, or more speceficly Parrish and Dansae.

I hated to admit that I didn't like other women looking at them like that. I didn't want to lose their friendship to anyone, I didnt like the idea of anyone else taking my position. I tried to put my discomfort away, by smiling at her.

She caught me smiling, but instead of a returning the smile she sent me glare full of hatred. Wow polite much. Ya after all I'm not an attractive woman or man. Just great.

Dansae didn't agree to sit in the frontmost row so we decided to occupy one of the middle rows.

"Here you go."

Parrish handed me one of the small clay pots with shepherds pie and sushi with a pair of wooden chopsticks. It smelt amazingly good.

He handed Dansae's share as well.

"As usual you've got some good taste"

Dansae dug in.

Since we were early we finished eating quickly, way before the competition started.

"Ladies and gentlemen, sirs and madams. We cordially Welcome you all to the secretive training segment of the Assasins. Please enjoy our session and any volunteers are cordially invited. Please do consider this invitation as an opportunity to leave a mark of yourself in history before your life is gone for a waste."

That last sentence plunged me through my heart, why did he have to say that. That's what I all ways wanted to do. I know I'm not meant be a grandmother of many, Or even lucky enough to have a child, even less not even to get someone to love me. I gave up on love a few years back. I'm not the most attractive type of woman, I don't have the perfect facial features or the perfect body. The only thing I'm proud about is my pair of perfect lips. I have nothing else to be proud of living. The guy I truly loved, I gave up on him after it was clear he would never feel the same way. I restrain my self so much from having feelings for anyone, after I realized no matter who I love it's never going to work .

"Any volunteers?" The main announcer questioned.

Around 20 men and 10 women got off their seats, walking forward. The witch from earlier stepped forward as well.