?????

It was extremely hard to think of what I should pack up and what I should not.

I had no Idea of the lifestyle of the people on earth two, so I decided to pack up my necessities only. I put them all in a leather bag similar to Dansae's.

The fist thing I thought of was my phone. I don't know how I would survive without it. Parrish and Dansae still didn't know anything about phones, and I am most definitely not intending on telling them, since I have a few pictures of them, that I snapped without their consent.

After my phone, I walked up to my wardrobe and looked for my Angel locket. The locket meant so much to me for some odd reason.

Sadly I have no one's picture in it. It's shaped in to a silver heart and holds two frames as well as a beautiful silver Angel.

Wearing it makes me feel at peace. The feeling is so good that, I feel a rush of optimism run through my nerves.

"What's that?"

Parrish questions, seeing my angel locket on my palm, walking into the room after watching the television.

"Let's just say it feels like a lucky charm. I'm supposed to fix two pictures of two people I love. But I don't love anyone."

"What are pictures?"

He asked genuinely puzzled.

Right. I totally forgot about his zero IQ.

I quickly explained what a picture was. The next thing he asked was how you draw a picture to to the size of the locket.

"You don't draw pictures!"

I exclaimed frustrated. I've been trying to explain it to him for almost an hour.

"You know what wait I'll show you."

I'll just have to be careful with what I show him. Besides I was dying for a picture with him.

"Come here"

I pulled him into a head lock.

He was so confused during the picture that when I took it he looked so lost and cute.

The moment I had a glimpse of it I ended up laughing my guts out.

"Omg look at your face!"

"This is such a fascinating object!"

He whispered grabbing my phone.

"What's the loud noise regarding?"

Dansae walked in yawning and looking sleepy.

Parrish held out my phone to Dansae. He picked it up and his eyes literally almost jutted out.

"How did this come to happen?"
He exclaimed with amazement.

Coming inbetween them I headlocked both of them with both of my arms.

"You see that circle in the middle Ya?"

Dansae nodded .

"After your ready, touch it slightly."

I grinned at the camera showing off my version of a million dollar smile.

I all ways wanted to take a picture like this.

I wore a oversized Barcelona T-shirt, Parrish wore a hoodie and Dansae wore his robe.

But all of us blended in so well, we complimented each other so well.

Looking at the picture something about Parrish caught my eyes.