??????

Parrish, Dansae and me fell under the same slot just as Dansae mentioned.

Funnily enough the other commanders except the Fall Dog and Micah Geronimo, had fallen under the same slot as ours.

Realizing what I was thinking by my expression, Dansae replied
"I modified most details, which included the excludation of commander Fall"

He slightly smirked proudly. Wow he's actually not too serious looking for once.

"Dansae I like you so much right now. We have so much in common alright"

I grinned and punched him on the shoulder.

All of us were escorted to a different location by Captain Dean.

He took us through a different gate that I had not noticed earlier.

The entrance to this other location was built up of a sandy looking stone and lime stone and was carved according to various floral patterns.

I didn't know what but this place felt special.

"This is the location of the gate exchangers. We have two people who are occupied all day to help the troops return to their annexes. Each annex is located inbetween a valley for further protection."

Parrish explained.

"So gate exchangers are people like you?"

I caught sight of Dansae looking around to make sure no one's watching, out of the corner of my eye.

"Yes. But they have foregone mental and physical training to keep the gate ways open for a long time and sometimes even through out the whole day. They stay within the radius of the gate so they could close it if an emergency arrives."

Parrish spoke while dropping his voice.

"Why are you hiding it from them then? Does anyone else know?"

I questioned.

"It's best if no one knows. Only Dansae and you have any knowledge about this"

Wow I'm flattered. I felt so happy that I knew something about him no one else knew.

That made me smile.

"Sector 6 please come forward."

Captain Dean Ordered.

All of us made our way to him.

Looking at Dean's face I could still see his confusion as to why I was with the commanders.

"Sector six, your quarters will be located in the valley of Gardania"

Gardania meaning the flower??

That was my 3rd favourite flower after Sakura and Orchids.

"Your Sensei shall await you at the valley and we do hope you shall get along."

Dean continued.

"Understood, Captain."

All of them replied at once but I kept my mouth shut , soo not used to this.

We crossed over to the valley through the gate way. The feeling of being swept off the ground from one place to another couldn't be described in words.

When my feet touched the ground again on the other side, I could not believe what I saw.

When they said it was a valley I imagined a place full of flowers and a river flowing by. But seeing this, it was more than what I thought of. It not only had the image of what I saw, but it had beautiful large mountains surrounding it as well.