chapter 6

"Why did you do all this for me?' she asked. 

'I don't deserve it. I've never done anything for you.' '

You have been my friend,' he replied . '

That in itself is a tremendous thing."

***************************

Khushi's POV:

my di was crying inconsolably and i couldn't do anything about it. after some time, i don't know what happened. it seems i was falling down unconsciously. last thing i remember was, both my di and Rani di calling out my name. then it all went black.

when i woke up, i again started crying remembering what i saw. I started panicking again . my di hugged me tightly and rubbed my back whispering " it's ok. don't cry " . I felt relaxed in her arms. it was around 7 pm.

my di said " Vijay  came. "

seems like they all patched up while i was unconscious.

"hi jiju, i am sorry for thinking ill about you" I said. I don't remember him much as I have spend time with him in the past.

 " it's ok. just now your sister finished. so don't start again please. you both are forgiven. ok.  if you start again , then i will run from here. " Vijay jiju said jokingly.

he seems like a good man.

we all had a laugh. when i asked about his uncle, he said that he died of  a car accident in UK before two years ago.

Vijay's  POV:

i couldn't beleive what i saw. my uncle was the reason behind all this.he caused all the indifferences between me, Priya and Rani. how can i be so stupid!

when Priya called and cried , i just can't believe all these things happened. but I am thankful to god, for clearing all the misunderstandings. i really missed my wife and best friend . i haven't seen Rani for more than 2 years. she came up to me and hugged me when i reached  Priya's house.

i was upset about my lost child and in grief. that's when my uncle told Rani wanted divorce. i am a fool to beleive him. i mumbled a sorry to her while still hugging her.

" I missed you so much, Rani" I cupped her cheeks and started to kiss all over her face. when we pulled away " I missed you too" she said with tears rolling down.

soon, Priya came and cleared her throat " how about doing this after a while?" .

Rani blushed and hide her face in my chest.

then Priya apologised for everything happened. Priya told me Khushi passed out while watching her dad's last minutes. it was very painful to watch someone who meant everything to you. no words can express what you feel.

i felt bad for that girl. she has been at the receiving end all these years. i made Priya promise to not to slap her again at any situation. she agreed. Priya too was feeling bad for not beleiving me.

but i am happy that all those bad days are over and now Priya can give Khushi's hand  in marriage to my brother Vikram without any doubt and confusion.

well, it will be happen anyways as it has been decided eversince Khushi was born. Vikram is always fond of her. he asked Khushi's mom to marry him her daughter when he was just 5 years. she agreed to him playfully. Yash uncle has promised my mom that Vikram and Khushi will get married after she turns 22 . but due to our spoilt relation , Vikram and Khushi never met each other. Vicky used to follow her everyday and literally he knows everything about her. yes, he is deeply, madly in love with her all these years. he was disappointed when his letters and gifts were stopped by Priya.

 he never tried to speak with her just to save her from Priya's anger.he even made his own business without anyone's help for her.

i will ask Priya about this later.

Rani's  POV:

i  don't know how Khushi gonna react when she comes to know about her arranged marriage.

only time will tell. for now , i am happy that me and Vijay are together again. but  Priya asked us to wait so that our marriage can happen again in our parents presence and blessings.

how she's gonna make them forgive and accept me is itself a million dollar question. but knowing her, she will make it happen. my parents are in London to visit Ajay. seems like they will return after two weeks.

Vijay too has some important business work in Singapore. so, he also  leaves tomorrow.

Hopefully Khushi can lives normal like any other girl. but, from Priya's behavior towards Khushi, one thing is for sure she's definitely hiding something .

I will ask her soon.

*************************************************

I HAVE UPDATED...

don't forget to Comment and vote..