Chapter 2

Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.

**********

Khushi's POV:

well, I wake up around 9.30 am . I saw my di standing  in front by me flashing her teeth. for a moment, I almost forgot  what happened and about to greet her , then I realized my punishment  I had a long shower and came down around 10.30 am and sit next  to di for breakfast.

I wonder if she is still angry .

with much difficulty, I asked laxmi to order me pizza by my actions as i thought it will irk di and ask me to speak . when laxmi is about to go ,

di stopped her" no need for that. you carry on with your work"  which made me frown.

di glared at me and placed bread toast and a glass of milk and said " eat now. your childish plan will not work."

yikes,  she knows how much I hate milk but still.

i ate it and drank that milk in a gulp as a good girl hoping she forgive me. once finished, I come to the hall awaiting Rahul.

he will be here sharp at 11 am. he's so punctual.

well. Rahul is a cool guy,except for the fact he annoys me whenever he lectures. other than that he is sweet.

he is smart , intelligent and yes, he was masculine. whenever he comes to drop me in college, almost every girls drools over him for his stunning looks. but he doesn't even care anyone.

I like him more than anything. I know he loves di . I came to know that he love di with the way he looks at her .

I am losing patience waiting for him. finally he arrived.

Rahul'S POV:

when I entered her house, I saw Khushi waiting for me. I also know that she doesn't like lectures but i got to teach her about business so that she can manage it one day.

there stood Priya ,stubborn and unfazed .her face looked so innocent. her flawless skin and curved hips ,tempts me to touch her and bare my heart to her. she doesn't know how beautiful she is.

for me, it's love just happened. I  don't know how and when. I used to like her a lot ever since we are kids.

I also like  khushi very much. she's really childish. my sweet little sister I would say. I saw Khushi all grown up a few years before when I came home from London after completing my masters, I saw a beautiful 18 year old girl in red saree standing in front of my mom and spoke

"meenamma , di said you wanted to see me in saree. so i came here. now tell me how i look!"

her voice is as sweet as her.

before my mom could answer, i said "beautiful"

they all turned towards me, then my mom said" yes beta, tum bahut khoob suraat hai" and  kissed her cheek and head.

then my mom introduced me to her as she seems to be forgotten me. how could she? as i am the one who was playing with her in her sister's engagement day before that tragedy happened.

well i don't want to talk about that now. now at present, i always wait for sundays as i can spend some time with  Priya.

after taking over dad's business here in India, I have been busy. but still i made time to meet her.

as i entered, Priya come and greeted me.

i am surprised when khushi didn't say anything till now.