It's Fate

The story of  two sisters Priya and Khushi  . Their Journey in life.

Khushi has been arranged to marry Vikram ever since she's 2 years old. but due to circumstances, she didn't know him and the marriage as Priya didn't let her know. Priya  acts strict for some weird reasons. Rahul is Priya's Best Friend and he also love her. Will she reciprocate it when his mom comes with a deal?

Add to this, There is someone from Priya's past comes for revenge. will Khushi and Rahul be able to save her?

What will happen when Khushi learns about Vikram?

**********

Main Characters:

Priya and Khushi Gupta are the only heirs of the vast Gupta industries in Mumbai,India. their mother died when Khushi was just 2 years old.

for Khushi, her elder sister Priya is the only family she have.

Priya after their father's death ,has taken over the family business. she keeps everything to herself and don't let others know.she is 6 years elder to Khushi. she is a strict sister and has reason to be so.

Now Khushi is fun loving,innocent,cheerful girl who is about to complete her final year MBA in college. she loves her sister so much that she never refuses to do whatever she say and never complains .she obeys to all her words literally.

Rahul Mehra- he was a year and half elder to Rani. he has been madly in love with priya .

Vikram Malhotra - Vijay's brother the guy who loves Khushi with all his heart.

Ajay Mehra - Rahul's elder brother who lives in london (like a brother to both priya and khushi)

Rani- Rahul's sister and Priya's best friend

Vijay Malhotra- Rani's husband,Priya's friend

Karan Mehra- Rahul's dad/priya's dad friend

Meenakshi/Meenamma -Karan's wife

Suman Verma- Vijay's Wicked Uncle

Anjali- Suman's Daughter/Ajay's Wife

 Amit Mishra- Anjali's Uncle

Sanjay Agnihotri - Khushi's family friend son

 ***************

Copyright © 2014 by Paarri

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction .Names, characters and places are all either author's imagination .Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

 *********************

 hi guys, this is my first story.

I know there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes. Kindly bear those and let me know.

for all those who gonna read my story,

 a big thank you.

Do Vote and comment on all chapters as you read on. I promise it will get better as chapters goes on.

thanks for giving it a chance...