Mine and no one else's - KageHina

[Yandere!Kageyama x Hinata with a bittersweet ending.
Requested by @Owl_Boi]

Hinata is a bright light in a dark, disgusting world. He is beautiful, and I love him. I want him. I need him. All to myself.

It was halfway through Hinata's first year in high-school when the bodies first started showing up, but he'd noticed something off even before that. Everyone close to him was getting hurt. They seemed scared, but no one would tell Hinata anything.

The first death was the girl who sat next to Hinata in homeroom. He had suspected for a while that she had a crush on him, and even though he never reciprocated, he felt bad. He didn't even know her that well. Luckily he had his friend Kageyama to console him.

About a week or so later, a different girl confessed to him. He apologized and turned her down. He had never even met her before, so what was he supposed to say? 'I love you too?' She left him sobbing, he hadn't meant to hurt her like that. A few days after that, she died as well, pretty gruesomely.

Her friend came up to him after her death and admitted that the girl had been stalking him since he refused her confession. He was pretty creeped out by that, he had to admit, but he would never have wanted her dead.

He went to Kageyama with his troubles, and again, the setter was there to comfort him. Kageyama was a good friend.

It continued like this for a while. Long enough that, had Hinata been smarter, he would have figured out what was going on. Several had already, but were too scared to tell anyone. Everyone started avoiding Hinata. Everyone except the volleyball team, but even they tried to keep a safe distance. From both him and Kageyama.

There were only three exceptions to this: Kageyama, who seemed to always stay by him; Natsu, who was his little sister, and too young to understand what was going on; and Noya, who was either very brave or very stupid, and had taken to trying to cheer him up as well.

Hinata was especially down on himself. He didn't know what was going on except that people kept dying, and everyone was now avoiding him. He started to think that he might be cursed, until one day, after everyone had left volleyball practice but Hinata, who had just finished changing, he heard something.

"I don't want to Nishinoya-senpai... but you're too close to him." The voice sounded like Kageyama, and Hinata was confused. He slowly made his way around the gym to hear better, and maybe get a glimpse of the exchange.

"Pl—please Kageyama!" Nishinoya begged. "I'll stay away! I'll do whatever you want!"

"It's too late for that," Kageyama said, just as Hinata was able to look around the corner.

He saw Kageyama with a knife in his hand. He was glaring at Nishinoya, and Nishinoya was shaking violently, too scared to move. Unable to comprehend, Hinata just stood there in stunned silence. Kageyama grabbed Nishinoya and raised the knife, but it wasn't until he began to bring it down on Noya's chest that Hinata came to his senses and shouted "STOP!"

They turned to Hinata as he ran over and tried to wrestle both Noya and the knife away from Kageyama, but he looked like a rabbit trying to wrestle a python, and it got him nowhere.

"Let Noya-senpai go!" Hinata shouted.

"I can't," stated Kageyama flatly. "I don't want to share."

"Share what‽" demanded Hinata in desperation.

"You." Hinata's breath hitched, his heart started beating very fast, but he wasn't sure why. "Hinata, you're mine and no one else's."