Leave this place - TsukkiYama

[Something happened that turned Yams' life into a tragedy, so he was forced to sell his body to survive, then Tsukki finds him. ⚠️ Warning sexual/suggestive content.]

"Hey, handsome." Yamaguchi hated everything and everyone. "You look lonely." He hated his life, and what he had to do just to survive. "I can help you out with that." He hated himself. "For the right price."

"Alright sweet cheeks," the man purred in an attempt to be seductive. "I'm ready for a nice night with a young thing like you."

Yamaguchi forced himself not to look too disgusted at the thought of what he was about to do with this man, who was at least three times his age, and reeked of alcohol. He wished more than anything that he didn't have to sell his body on the street just to eat, but this was how it was.

He brought the man into a dirty building, past rooms of others doing their work, into the one that was designated for himself. He made sure the man payed first, he had made that mistake once at the beginning, and there was no way in hell he'd let it happen again. Yamaguchi smiled seductively. "So, do you want me to fuck you? Or would you rather give it to me instead."

"Oh, I'll fuck you so hard you can't walk," growled the man, snapping his yellow teeth.

You can try old man, Yamaguchi thought, but I've taken rougher than you. "Dominate me," he said breathlessly, instead, stripping off his cut-off jacket, slowly dropping to his knees and looking up submissively. If he'd been an actor, the performance was Oscar worthy.

The man fumbled to take his pants off, and Yamaguchi forced himself to look turned on, though it was difficult. He reminded himself that a man like this couldn't last long, thankfully, and he was right. When it was over he kicked the man to the curb in such a way that he was sure to return, as much as the thought sickened Yamaguchi.

He returned to the streets to find another poor sod to target. Maybe one less old and gross this time, although his options were limited, and since he was a guy, he never got as many clients as the women he worked with.

He heard some of the girls fawning over someone, there were more than one, which meant the guy they were trying to get must've been attractive. Yamaguchi decided to see who it was, maybe throw his hat into the ring.

It was a student, a tall one, with curly blond hair and glasses. He was actually about Yamaguchi's age, unlike most of the guys that came around, and he had to admit the guy was attractive. He looked familiar... really familiar.

"I'll be going. Someone must have given me the wrong directions," the guy said stoically.

"Oh come on, cutie," one of the girls said. "I can give you a good time."

"I'm not interested," the boy refused.

"Of course you're not interested in her," another of the girls pushed, "but I'm much more fun, and flexible."

"I said no," the boy insisted, clearly getting irritated.

"Then maybe you'd prefer a girl who will do the heavy lifting," purred their resident dominatrix. "I'll bring you to your knees."

"I don't even swing that way, get the fuck off," he told them, finally seeming to have had enough. But Yamaguchi saw his chance.

"If that's the case," he said softly, and the girls backed away, knowing he had this one in the bag. "Maybe you'd be more interested in me." Yamaguchi stepped all the way around the corner so he could see him, that was a mistake.

"Yamaguchi..." he breathed, and then Yams recognized him. The way the boy said his name broke his heart all over again.

"Ts-tsukki," Yamaguchi remembered. He had blocked Tsukkishima's existence from his mind, but now it came rushing back in a violent wave of suppressed emotion. His first and only love. The boy who'd never given him an answer. "Who'd have thought an upstanding guy like you'd be caught in a place like this?" He smirked to hide his aching heart.

"Yamaguchi, is this what happened to you?" Tsukki said pitifully. Yamaguchi felt his heart shatter a bit more when the other boy said his name again.

"Do you want me or not?" Yams asked coldly.

"I haven't seen you in two years, only to find you're working as an object at some whorehouse‽" Tsukkishima's face twisted in anger. "Why didn't you come to me‽ I could have helped you!"

"And how was I supposed to know that?" Yamaguchi spoke under his breath. "I spilled my guts to you. I wore my heart on my sleeve and offered it to you no strings attached, and you stood there, staring at me like some sort of extra-terrestrial. Everything was crumbling around me, and just when I thought I had nothing left to lose, you took away that last bit of hope that I didn't even know I had and you crushed it with a blank stare. Now you find to me at my lowest, and tell me I could've come to you? Well you're a little late Tsukkishima!"

Tsukkishima looked taken aback that Yamaguchi hadn't used the nickname he always used to. "What's worse? After breaking my heart, you come here and say you're gay? So what, I'm just not your type‽ Not good enough for you‽"

"Yamaguchi I—" the blond tried to defend himself, but he couldn't find the words.

"Get the fuck out!" Yamaguchi screamed.

That was the first time Tsukkishima ever heard him swear, and it snapped him out of whatever daze he'd been in. "I'm sorry," he said.

He remembered the day Yamaguchi had confessed to him, how he didn't know how to respond, and how, when Yamaguchi left with tears in his eyes, he realized he felt the same, and yet somehow hadn't noticed it in all the time they'd known each other. He'd tried to find Yamaguchi after that, but failed. He'd searched for so long, only to find him dressed like a prostitute... and acting like a prostitute... and being a prostitute, selling himself at some brothel.

Yamaguchi had never heard the tall boy apologize before, and didn't know how to respond. But he was in for a lot more than a little 'I'm sorry.'

"I tried to find you, Yamaguchi." Tsukkishima stepped closer, only for the freckled boy to take a cautious step back. "I looked for so long, in so many places. I wanted to tell you. I didn't even realize how much you meant to me until you were gone. I've been waiting to say this since you left... I love you too, Yamaguchi."

"Wh-what?" Yams stammered.

"Leave this place, I'll take care of you." Tsukkishima continued to walk towards the other boy. "You can go back to school, or get a proper job. You can stay with me. And we can be together... if you still want that. Please Yamaguchi."

Tears streamed down the smaller boy's face. As soon as Tsukkishima was close enough, he tackled him with a hug, and a cry of, "Tsukki!" He buried his face in his old friend's chest as Tsukkishima held him and stroked his hair. "I'd love that Tsukki. Let's go now."

Tsukkishima bent down and slipped an arm under the crying boy's knees, lifting him up and carrying him bridal style as he bawled into Tsukkishima's shirt. He had lost a lot of weight since he disappeared, and it was quite concerning. He would have to make sure Yams ate properly from now on, but for now he just wanted to get his old friend, and love, back home.

[1249 words

I was in a mood, sorry about the stuff at the beginning, I got really grossed out writing it, although that's true of anything remotely sexual.

I'm working on a yandere!Kageyama request, but I've never written yandere before, so it's giving me a spot of trouble. Still, that should be the next update. Love y'all.

<3 Raaor!]