Chapter 2: Please, we are not in some medical movies (unedited)

"Can't you do something?! Aren't you a doctor?!" The man shouted at the young girl.

He and his pregnant wife were walking when his wife suddenly starting coughing until she fainted. He called the ambulance number right away. Then he shouted to see if there was a doctor.

"I may be a surgeon but I am not a God. I am a cardiothoracic surgeon. This is not about the heart but the brain. This is not my speciality. I am not a God at all." Even though he was throwing a tantrum she didn't even flinch or lost her calmness.

What was that girl talking? She should have the same age as his eldest daughter and yet she was talking about being a surgeon?! But he didn't have the patience to deal with her stupidity. "Then call someone or do-"

"Can you please shut up and let me do my work? Or do you want to do it instead?" She smiled as she stopped caring about the body in her arms. 

"No...please look after my wife." He said as he saw his wife frowned in pain when the girl stopped touching her head.

"Then, first at all call the number 119."

[119 is the urgency number in Japan]

"I already did."

"That good." She said as she put her hand behind the woman's head.

So that woman had a tumour in her brain. She may lose her kids if this continues, but for another reason. She thought as she felt the heart, that woman had some heart problem too, she wasn't the best for nothing. That woman needed to be operated in urgency. If not, she was going to start losing blood soon and then she will lose her baby or babies -that wasn't her speciality so how could she knows- for real since it would be too late. Unless she got a fast surgeon. 

"What do we do now ?"

"We wait. We are waiting for the urgency, she needs to have on operation on the brain."

And she wasn't exaggerating, that woman really needed to undergo an operation for the heart and the brain.

"What the fuck?!" He was fed up with this girl coolness! His wife was in danger! And all she did was smiling!

As she opened her mouth to answer him, someone cut her off. "Let me see it! I am a doctor!" He was a middle-aged man who emanated from nowhere and emitted an aura full of respect and admiration.

The husband felt relieved, this man seemed more reliable than that young girl, she didn't even look in her twenties!

"Young girl, what do you know so far?" The man took the woman in his arms and opened her mouth. Thus the wife coughed some white substance.

"Dear!"

"Well, I think she may have a tumour."

"That correct, she has a problem in her brain."

"Oh thanks, I thought I was wrong since I am only an intern."

At least, he seemed to have some experience.

"Don't doubt yourself." He said as he took his phone.

"Thanks." She smiled on the outside but the inside was different. Of course, she wouldn't doubt herself since she was the best of the best. If she doubted herself who will trust her? What would become of the patients who trusted her?

As a surgeon, doubting yourself wasn't needed since as a surgeon you needed to be perfect. People trusted them and if they started to doubt themselves then they could have a moment of hesitation and a moment of hesitation could lead to a table death.