Introduction

Collaboration: Lorena x Suzu for the spin-off

Collection: Saori x Cha Clan's Collection (x Elles: The Twelve x Ah Zi x Yo Ah x Wing collection)

Full Title: The rumored child of God or more precisely, the God of Death.

Title: The God of Death

Book: 2 volumes; 1 spin-off (Maybe another spin-off)

Song:

Book 1: 17

If, Kana Nishino

7, Lovers

Wake me up, Avicii ( cover by J. Fla)

OMG, Camila Cabello (Nightocre: Dope Angel)

Book 2: 21

He like that, Fifth Harmony (Nightcore: Dope Angel)

Happier, Ed Sheeran (cover by Leroy Sanchez)

Tags: Death, Doctors, Medical, Surgeon, Romance,  Family, Friends, Genius, Prodigy, ...

Update Time: Not sure-Maybe once a month

Editor: Alveonacy

Graphiste for the banners: PositivelyEating

Summary (Volume 1):

"Do you know who are the worst in the story?

It's us.

Doctors who killed and destroyed a lot of life without getting punished. I am not a prodigy. I've already killed a lot of patients and that precisely why I am only taking cases that have at least ninety percent of success. "

Lorena:

If Tekkai and Yo Ah are like the ruler of the world, then Saori with Ah Zi and Eun Soo would be the ruler behind the scenes. I really liked her because no matter the sacrifice she had to do, she would still smile because she is a surgeon. I don't know, I am not a surgeon but it's quite sad to think "I can't cry because I am a surgeon, the patients are expecting me to smile so they will feel at ease". If I would be her, I would have already been gone, there are too many pressures: her father, her relative, people, her patients, the hospital. She is still human. Alright, maybe I am taking her side because she is my character but it would be good if she could be truly happy.

Mother Nature:

I am cursing everyone to be unhappy as long as my girl isn't happy! She deserves to be happy! The first person who tries to harm Saori, I wouldn't even need to lift a finger that that person's soul will already be in the hell.

The Passive Sex Addict:

Just like me, a sex addict.

Blue_Maryam:

Her book "Plain Critique" <3