"Ya sure it wasn't just a lot of personnel time?" He asked suggestively.

"I swear to god, Dean!" She seethed. "I-"

Cas interrupted before things went any further. "Dean, don't pick on her, she's menstruating and is extra sensitive," he explained.

Dean looked right at Liv and his face went bright red upon realization. Liv shot the angel a death glare as her face heated up. She couldn't believe he announced to the whole freaking room that she was on her period!

"Good job, Cas," Hali clapped from her seat at the table.

"I- I'm sorry," Dean said. He felt horrible that he was the one who started it.

"It's fine," Liv said shortly as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

Getting the hint that she didn't want to talk about it anymore, Dean decided to just shut the hell up.

With her coffee, Liv sat next to Hali. Dean was leaning against the metal counter and facing the three of them while Cas stood near him, but a respectable distance away.

"So, remember that demon tablet?" Sam asked knowing he had to start somewhere.

"Yeah," Hali said.

"We need you to read it," He told her.

"Ok..." she responded, sensing there was more to it.

"We want to permanently lock down hell by closing the gates. But, we need to know something before we do," Dean explained.

"Which is..." Liv asked joining in the conversation.

"There are three trials someone must go through to close the gates. I went through two of them, and almost completed the last one. I need to know if I can pick up where I left off. And we believe the answer to that is written on the tablet."

"Yeah, and I'm sure that's consequence free," Liv said sarcastically.

Sam looked right at her. He knew he had to lie to her, but now that he was in the moment, he was having a hard time with it.

"Surprisingly, It is," Dean spoke up.

Sam looked over to his brother with a surprised yet thankful look. Dean simply nodded slightly. However, Cas looked over to Dean, with a confused head tilt. The angel knew there was a toll, and he knew that the brothers knew as well. So why did Dean lie?

"So, how do I read it?" Hali wondered.

"It will be in a language you've never seen, but you'll be able to decipher it. The meaning will just naturally come to you," Sam explained.

"Sounds harmless," Hali said not realizing the irony of it.

Sam only nodded, unable to look her in the eyes after lying to her.

"Well, let's take this show to the study," Dean said as he was already halfway out the door.

The rest of the group shortly followed after him. Once in the study, Sam went over to one of the shelves and pulled down a metal box. He brought it over to the table and set it down. After he opened it, he pulled out an object wrapped in a cloth. Dean had moved the box aside to give his brother room to place the item down. Carefully, Sam unwrapped the cloth and pulled the tablet out. Gently, he set it on the wooden surface of the table.

"I was looking over Kevin's notes," Cas said. "If I'm correct, you'll find what you need here," he said pointing to a column of writing on the tablet.

"And I just read it like normal?" Hali questioned.

"Yep," Sam said. "Here," He said as he grabbed a pen and notepad from the table behind them. "You can write things down if you need."