Chapter IX: Fairies in the Wind

Start from the beginning

The civilians on board were screaming as Erigor killed the train conductor in front of him.

The train had stopped at Kunugi Station.

"Dump everything, including the luggage and the conductor," He said as men dispersed to ransack the train itself.

"Defy us and you die," Erigor said casually.

"Erigor," said a few men.

He turned around to meet Kageyama who was being supported by a few men.

"Kageyama," Erigor said, "I heard you were returning aboard this train," he said. 

"What happened to you?" Erigor asked looking at his broken leg.

"Y/N L/N, he has the Lullaby, he's from Fairy Tail, he's back in Onibas," Kageyama said, wincing in pain. "The flute is with him," He said.

"Flute?" some men asked.

"This flute was originally nothing but a simple death-cursing tool," Erigor said, "But the great black wizard Zeref developed it further into a demon flute. Its terrifying mass-death cursing kills all who hear the sound of the flute," Erigor said. 

"It's called Lullaby, but how did you lose it?!" Erigor yelled at Kageyama.

~Meanwhile in Clover, Southeastern part of Fiore~

(A/N: This is where all the guild masters meet

(A/N: This is where all the guild masters meet.)

The conference building for the guild master league, in the town of Clover.

"Oh, Macky! Your wizards are so nice and full of life!" said a female-male voice. His name was Bob, the founder and current Guild Master of the Blue Pegasus Guild. 

Bob is an elderly, bald, and cross-dressing man. He is seen wearing a purple spaghetti-strap shirt accessorized with a gold and fuchsia hoop necklace, and a vertical-striped pink and purple shorts. 

He also completes his look with red lipstick and blush on each cheek. He has small, white wings that are surprisingly capable of flight, albeit to a limited extent.