Chaper ~10~

"Hina?" Naruto waves his hand in front of me. I can't move... he just... this really hot guy just flippin kissed me!!!! I just met him today and...

He grabs my shoulders and shakes me softly. I snap out of my thoughts.

"S-sorry..." I shake my head. My cheeks are still hot. He chuckles and puts his hands down. I watch them as they go down. His knuckles are busted...

"Y-your knuckles..." I say and look back up to his eyes. Ahh!! I love his eyes so damn much!

"Oh these guys?" He says looking at his knuckles moves his hand around. "It's nothing their busted all the time..." he chuckles.

He acts like it's nothing... that's bad! Does he get in fights all the time or something? I just smile at him.

I have so many questions but I'll wait.

"Oh and uh..." he stops and rubs the back of his neck. "Sasuke was talking about how..."

He is hesitating so much. Sasuke said what? He looks into my plain boring lavender eyes then smiles.

"He said that he would... I can't your too innocent!" He runs his hand threw his blonde messy hair.

What is he talking about? I'm too innocent!? Oh please! You just met me! TODAY!

"Just say it" I say and put my hand over his.

"Uh..." he chuckles. I think he chuckled because of my hand on his.

"He said after you were done with your shift he was gonna..." he tenses. "fuck your brains out..." his fists tighten.

"Uh...o-oh" what do I say to that? Yeah I don't have anything in mind... was he just joking?

"He was just fucking around but... I couldn't bare him saying that about you..." he says and his fists loosen up.

"Look... I know we just met today... and lots of crazy shit is going on but... I feel like I know you so well..." he says and he loosens up.

I honestly feel the same way...

"I-" I started to say but someone interrupts me.

"Naruto? Omg! Is that you??!!!" A high pitched voice says. Naruto looks over at a girl. Who is that? I look at Naruto and his eyes are huge.

She runs up to him and hugs him tight. Her long pink hair whips me in the face so I back up. Who is she?

"T-Tayuya..." Naruto says. Shocked obviously. What is this girl to him?

"NARUTO I MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!!! YOU DIDNT TEXT ME AT ALL AND I WAS GETTING WORRIED!!! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" She screams and still hugs him tight. He looks so uncomfortable. He tries to get away from her. Who is this girl?!!?

"Get off!" Naruto snaps. She doesn't budge she still hugs him tight. I feel myself getting a little mad. Jealous?

"TELL ME! WHY DIDNT YOU TEXT OR CALL?!" She yells getting off of him. "Oh my god?!??? Is that a BUSTED LIP?!!?" She screams. Does she always scream or what? It's starting to get annoying.

"Tayuya shut up!!! And yea so what if it is!" He yells at her. She has her hands on her hips. What on earth is she wearing? Is that even clothes?

She is wearing a really and I mean really short dress. It barely covers her butt. I hope she is wearing shorts underneath or something. It's tight on her. Her bust is basically popping out of the top part of the dress. It's a strapless dress.

I'm get standing here quiet and staring at the two of them.

"Don't be cocky with your girlfriend!" She smirks and looks at me. His eyes widen. Wait... she's his girlfriend. I should've known someone as hot as he is would have a girlfriend... I should go.

Naruto quickly looks at me and I start to walk away.

"Wait! Hina-" he tries to say but I'm already inside the cafe. I'm not gonna buy this. He is gonna say let me explain! And blah blah blah. I'm not gonna stand around listening to his lame excuses.