Chapter ~2~

Sakura parks in the school parking lot. We grab our stuff and get out of the car.

"Ugh! Back at this place again" she rolls her eyes and I laugh. We had a week off last week. Now we are back.

"Come on... gets go find everyone!" I say and walk to the place we all meet up at. Sakura follows but slowly. "Can you be any slower?!" I yell at her and she rolls her eyes.

School puts her in a bad mood. Well everyone. Not me though!

I spot Tenten and Temari. Where are the others?

Sakura and I walk up to them and we all hug.

"Guys you look so good today!!!" They both say and look at what we are wearing.

Me: black skinny jeans, black flats, purple crop top, and a jean jacket.

Sakura: black short shorts, black and white converse, pink shirt that has a cherry on it and says cherry under it, with a red short sleeve jacket.

"Whatever! I don't but look at Hinata!" Sakura says and points at me.

"Sakura!" I whine and everyone's eyes are on me. I blush a little. I'm a little embarrassed.

"Sakura just take the damn compliment!" Temari says with her hands on her hips and Sakura nods and says thank you.

"Sorry we didn't meet up at the cafe we both woke up late!" Tenten says looking at Temari. Temari nods.

"Yeah Tenten forgot to put her alarm on!" Temari says sassy.

"Oh no it's all good! Hey where are the others?" I ask. They shrug. Oh...

We always meet up in front of the office at the benches. Something caught all four of our attentions. The principal comes out of the office doors and walks up in the middle.

"What is she doing?" Sakura whispers and tugs my shoulder. I shrug. All of us just stare at her.

"Is she going crazy?" Sakura whispers again. I shrug once again. Part of me wants to tell her to shut up but I don't have the heart to.

"SHUT UP SAKURA!" Temari whispers but yells at the same time. I giggle and Sakura shuts up.

A limousine shows up around the corner and pulls up in front of the principal. What the hell?!?!

All four of us look at each other shocked and confused. We then look back at the limo. I'm confused what's going on?

The door opens and we see a shoe come out. Black and white vans. Definitely a boys foot. He then comes out of the limo.

My eyes go huge when I stare at him. Omg!!! He is so... HOT!!!!!!!!! I look at all of them and they are all about to drool. All the other girls around us are whispering about him. More boys come out. What the hell is going on?

The boy that came out of the limo first is next to our principal. He is wearing dark gray pants with a rip on his right knee. He has a black shirt that says vans on it. A red and black flannel over that with a dark jean jacket on over that.

His hair is blond. He is really hot! Yet he looks kind of familiar but whatever I say that all the time. The other boys with him are hot too but not as hot as he is.

There is a guy with black hair. He looks kind of emo.

A really pale guy with black hair. He is pretty hot too. But really skinny. There all skinny but he just... he is really skinny.

A guy with brown hair comes out. He is actually hot too. Not as hot as that blond guy.

A guy with a man bun is there too. He seems a like he is pissed off or something. He lazily stands there with the others.

A guy with black long hair comes out and so does a guy with red hair.

The principal is talking to them but we can't hear her. The blond boy rolls his eyes and looks around.

"Omg they are so hot!" Tenten, Temari, and Sakura whisper. I smile and nod at them. "I know" we all look back at them.

The blond boy winks out of the girls around us. They squeal loud. Ow my ear!

He then looks at the four of us. I smile and try to play cool. He caught me staring!!!! The principal walks towards the office again with the boys talking.

"Are you even paying attention!" She snaps obviously talking to the blond one. He keeps staring at a different girl. "HEY!" She yells and grabs him by his ear. Is she even aloud to do that?

"OK OK STOP YA OLD HAG!" He yells trying to get away from her. Omg did he just say that?!??! Everyone gasps. Even us.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? WAIT UNTIL WE GET INTO MY OFFICE!" She yells and still drags him by his ear. The rest of the boys just laugh and walk along with them.

"Did he really say that?" Tenten said. All of us look at each other shocked. I nod. "That's what I heard" I say.

"I'm shook!" Sakura says. Temari is shocked of how hot they were.

"When is class going to start?" I ask. They all roll their eyes at me.

(RING!!!!)

"There it is!" I say. Everyone groans and walks to their class.