Chapter ~4~

Class went pretty fast. Naruto was sent to the office and Sasuke was talking to a lot of girls. He is actually really sweet. He just has an act on all the time. Which I don't understand why.

2nd period was so boring! He teacher was just talking about what he did on break. While other people shared what they did too.

Third period was ok because Tenten was there with me. We were just talking the whole time.

(RING!!!)

Thats he lunch bell! Tenten and I walk to go find everyone.

"There they are!" I say pointing to our group of friends. "Where? OH!" She says. She grabbed my hand and ran toward them.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS!!??" Tenten yells. She was talking to Ino, Shino, Lee, and Choji.

"Oh sorry guys... we were still on the road. Lee didn't want to drive faster!" Ino says and hits Lees arm. "Hey! I didn't want a ticket!" He complains.

I laugh. We all went on a trip to San Diego. Tenten, Temari, Sakura and I had to leave during the trip. Sadly.

We were talking about random stuff like we always do. Man we are some weird people!

"So I heard there are a group of new kids! People said that they were really hot!" Ino says in excitement.

"OMG YEAH! They came in a limo this morning! They are all got guys. The principal dragged one by his ear for not paying attention to her. He was grazing at a girl." Sakura says.

"Omg where are they? Do they have our lunch?" Ino asks. We have 1st lunch but we don't know if they have 2nd lunch or even 3rd. Our school is big so they have to separate lunch into 3 different times.

"I don't know they might have a different one." Tenten says.

"Pff! Who cares they might be players!" Lee says. So does Choji.

"Shut up you guys are probably just jelly!" Temari says. Lee and Choji shut up. The boys are scared of Temari. I wouldn't blame them. She is a bit scary. But she has a big heart!

"Omg wait! Is that them?" Tenten says pointing at a group of boys. We all look. Omg it is!

"YES!" Sakura yells. Only we could hear her though.

"The blond one is pretty hot!" Ino says. Everyone nods but the boys don't. They have an annoyed look on their face. Jelly guys!

"His name is Naruto." I say. They all look at me.

"Yeah me and Hinata have first period with him!" Sakura says and smiles. "The black haired emo looking guy is Sasuke. He is also in our first period." She says blushing at saying his name.

"Aww! You like him!" Ino says looking at the blushing Sakura.

"N-no I don't!" She says. Hiding her face. We all laugh.

"Ok. Then you wouldn't mind if I crushed on him also!" Ino teased. Sakura immediately looked up at her and tried saying something mean.

"I was joking!" Ino says and laughs.

The boys walked passed us and went to the snack bar. We stopped staring at them and started talking about a party on Friday.

Ino started look at me. At least I think she is looking at me. She looks like she is looking a little bit passed me. I don't want to turn around.

A smile planted on her face. All of us were confused on why she started talking and cut off her sentence and stayed silent.

I'm really confused. I don't want to turn around... we were all still looking at Ino so she could continue talking. She stayed silent and smiled.

"Hey beautiful." A familiar voice says behind me. The girls and the boys turn around to me and looked shocked.

Huh? I turn around to see a boy holding a cookie and a rose in his hand. I'm so confused. I look up at his face. His light blue oceany eyes. N-Naruto.

He is smiling and all the other boys are behind him smirking.

Why is he here? Is he talking to me? Well obviously he is right behind me literally looking at me. I'm still staring at him.

"Hinata!" Tenten says to get my attention.

"Oh I... uh..." I can't speak!! "Take it. It's for you!" Naruto says happy.

I smile and take the rose and cookie from him. "Uh thanks..." why am I so nervous and embarrassed.

"No problem!" He laughs. He grabs a chair and sits next to me.

"So what are your guys names?" Ino asks. The boys are giving naruto and his friends dirty looks. They don't say anything though.

"Naruto." The blond sitting next to me says.

"Sasuke." The emo looking guy says.

"Kiba." The brown haired guy says.

"Shikamaru." The one with a man bun says.

"Gaara." The red haired guy says.

"Neji." The guy with the long black hair says.

"Sai." The pale guy says.

They all introduced themselves and sat down.

"Why are you here?" Lee asks rudely. He is specifically talking to Naruto. We all look at him with his arms crossed.

"Cool it would ya? I never got a chance to talk to this beauty yet. I got sent to the office before I could talk to her." He says. I can't help but smile when he called me beauty. I put the rose and cookie on the table.

The girls had hearts as eyes and the boys looked pissed.

"So... what's your name?" Naruto asks me. "Oh... um... Hinata..." I say. I can't believe he actually wants to talk to me out of all people.

"Can I call you Hina?" He ask me and I blush. He can call me anything! I nod.

"Ino stop staring at Sai your probably scaring him!" Sakura jokes. Ino blushes instantly. "S-shut up!" She says and looks away from him. We all laugh. So does Sai.

"What are your guys names?" Sasuke asks us.

"Sakura!" She says immediately.

"Ino."

"Tenten."

"Temari."

"Hinata." I say softly. Naruto looks at me shocked. What did I do? Did I do something wrong?!?

"That was... cute..." He says quietly and smiles. I feel the heat on my cheeks warm up. This is embarrassing!

The boys didn't say their names they just stayed quiet. Looking mad the whole time.

(RING!!!)

Ugh! I wanted to stay here with Naruto! Wait! I forgot he is... one of those boys...