Chapter ~1~

(The alarm goes off)

"Ugh!" I groan and move the purple and white pillow over my head. To try to silence the twinkling sound of the alarm.

Why did I think that was going to help? I'm so stupid. I roll my eyes and throw the pillow on the floor.

I reach for my phone on my nightstand. "I can't! Get it!" I struggle to reach for it. I give up and just get out of bed.

I finally turn the annoying sound off. "Thank god I thought I was going to get a big ass headache!" I mutter. I sit back down on my bed and get on my phone.

I look through Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook. "Well nothing new" I say and throw my phone my bed beside me. I should get ready.

I grab two white towels from my cabinet and head to my bathroom to take a shower. I forgot my phone! I'm lucky my bathroom is part of my room. I ran to get my phone and ran back to my bathroom.

I placed my phone and the towels on the counter next to the sink. I turn the water on and turn the little knob to the hot side. I love hot showers in the morning!

I look at myself in the mirror and do some random poses. What am I doing? Whatever.

I take my clothes off and step into the shower. I feel the steam as I step in. It's warm. I backup to the water and it hits my back. The warm hot water soaks my long black raven hair.

I wash myself up and turn the water off. I honestly just wanted to stand in the warm water. I get out and wrap myself in my towel. The other towel is wrap around my hair.

I grab my phone and see messages from Sakura.

Hey!!! (Message 1)

Hinata?!?? Answer me! (Message 2)

Wake up!!!! (Message 3)

That's it I'm going over! (Message 4)

I roll my eyes and smile. At least that last message was a couple of seconds ago. I message her back and tell her I was in the shower. I decide to call her instead. She answers right away.

"Sorry Hinata! I thought you were still asleep!" She says and I put her on speaker as I walk out of my bathroom towards my dresser. "It's ok! You know I wouldn't miss a day of school!" I laugh and she joins.

I place my phone on top of the dresser and pick out clothes. I feel lucky that we don't have to wear uniforms like most high schools.

I decided to pick black skinny jeans and a light purple crop top. I grab a blue jean jacket on place it on my bed along with my backpack. Then I put black flats on.

"I hate Monday's!!!" I complain and Sakura agrees with me. I take the towel out of my hair and grab a blow dryer. "Hey Sakura I'm gonna blow dry my hair so ima hang up ok?" I tell her. "Oh ok I'll see ya later!" She says and hangs up. I love her and the girls so much!

I turn the blow dryer on and start blow drying my long damp hair. After it's down I let it cool down for a little and turn on my flat iron. I only use it to basically smooth it out more. Besides my hair gets really frizzy and crap when I blow dry it.

I straighten my hair and put makeup on.

(BEEP BEEP)

Why is there a car here? I go to my window and move the curtains. Crap! I forgot Sakura was coming to pick me up. I grab my phone and see lots of messages from Sakura again.

I grab my jean jacket and my backpack. I turn off all my lights in my room and shut my door.

I walk towards her car and her honks again to be funny. Damn her. I jumped really hard. I stick my tongue at her and get inside her car.

"Girl you look so good today!" She says. "Oh so I don't look good everyday?" I joke and laugh. So does she.

"CAFE HERE WE COME!!" Sakura yells. I smile.

She drives us to a cafe we always go to in the morning. We sing to songs the whole drive. We work here too. Sometimes after school and on the weekends.

(30 minutes later)

We get done with our cafe and we grab our stuff to leave. I tipped the waiter and said bye to the workers.

We then head to school.