Chapter ~8~

Naruto POV

"Sai if you ever mention that shit in front of Hinata I swear I'll-" I say through my teeth catching all the guys attention.

Someone clears their throat. The waiter. It's that blonde. Ino was it?

"Can I take your guys order?" She says taking out her notepad. She immediately realizes who we are.

"O-oh it's you guys!" She says surprised. I bet she is wondering what the hell we are doing here. I'm only here for Hinata.

"Yea so what?" Sasuke says. I roll my eyes.

"Quit the attitude Sasuke! Be nice to the lady!" I say surprising the guys. Did I say that? Did I Naruto Uzumaki say that? Ok I'm surprised...

Ino or whatever her name was smiles and grabs her pen. "So?" She says meaning what do we want.

The guys either picked cookies, donuts, or muffins.

She then looked at me. I smirk. I have something in mind of what I want!

"Can I get a girl with lavender eyes and blueish black hair?" I smirk and all the guys look at me and start laughing. They know exactly what I mean.

"Oh we don't have- wait!" Her eyes widen and realized what I said. I look at Hinata who is currently blushing. She definitely heard what I said.

"You mean Hinata?!" Ino or something basically screams. I roll my eyes. Of course who else? She is honestly annoying...

I nod and she smiles huge. She looks at Hinata. Wait where is she? She isn't there anymore.

Dammit! Did I make her leave? Did I do something bad? Shit! I should've kept my mouth shut!

Wait... why do I care? Whatever... I have to stick to the plan anyways.

Hinata POV

"Can I get a girl with lavender eyes and blueish black hair?" Naruto's voice. What?

Omg! I look at him instantly after realizing what he meant. He is just smirking and his friends are laughing.

He's talking about me... or does he mean someone else? My cheeks flush.

I quickly leave the area I was in and I move back to the kitchen.

I don't know what I'm doing...

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump almost knocking the glass plates on the floor. Luckily they didn't fall...

"Hinata? Are you ok?" Shino's voice. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you..."

"O-oh Shino! N-no it's ok..." I'm relieved that it is him.

"Is something wrong?" He asks pulling off the gloves he had on from cutting fruits. He throws them away.

"Nothing..." I don't really want to tell him. It's embarrassing and it's weird.

"Doesn't seem like nothing... I know somethings wrong" jeez Shino knows me too well....

"I... don't really want to talk about it... it's well... silly" it is silly I'm just being stupid... I need to go back out there.

"Oh ok... well I'm here if you need to talk or something..." He smiles awkwardly and pats me on the back as he walks away.

Shino is so sweet... ok... I need to walk back out there.

I adjust my apron and dust off my pants from when I bumped into the cabinet.

I walk out from the kitchen. What the hell?!??!

Everyone is moving away from the group of guys. Kiba, Gaara, and Sai are pulling Naruto off of Sasuke?!??

What the hell is going on??!??!