Chapter ~9~

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Naruto yells loud.

The boys are helping Sasuke up onto a chair. While Naruto is still getting pulled away from Kiba, Gaara, and Sai. They are taking him outside. I'm guessing to calm down?

What the hell is going on?

Naruto is still fighting to get away from the boys hold. They finally get him outside. I'm just speechless standing here.

Ino quickly runs to me from where she was at.

"Hinata!"

"Y-yeah? What's going on?" I ask her confused and kind of scared.

"I... I don't even know I was walking up to them to give them their order then Naruto just flipped out on Sasuke!" She panics telling me.

What? Why would he flip out on him... today is just getting weirder and weirder huh? Should I go out there and talk to him?

The customers looked shocked. Shortly after they start to go back to their table or booths. They look around at their surroundings.

Sasuke looks beyond pissed sitting on the chair with the rest of the boys. He has a napkin over his lip. He probably has a busted lip...

"I-Ino" I say softly. She looks at me quickly.

"Yeah?! Everything ok?" She asks worried.

"I'm gonna go talk to Naruto ok?" I say and she nods smiling. I just met all of these guys today and lots of things are already starting to happen...

I take off my apron and place it on the counter. I walk outside where Naruto, Kiba, Gaara, and Sai are.

They look at me quickly and give off a small smile. Naruto sits there really pissed. More pissed than Sasuke was. His light blonde hair messy his lip a little busted with blood around it.

The guys start to walk away which causes Naruto to look up. He sees me and his face softens. He looks down after a couple of seconds and looks sad.

"Hey can you talk to him?" Kiba asks me. I nod and give the three of them a smile and they smile back. "He isn't talking to us" Sai says rolling his eyes. Then they walk inside.

"I'm... sorry..." he hesitates to say. I sit next to him on the bench and stay quiet. He looks up and touches his lip. He jerks back in pain.

"What happened?" I ask him. He looks at me and just smiles. My cheeks flush when his light blue sparkly eyes make contact to my boring plain lavender ones.

"It's nothing really..." He says looking at the ground again. He keeps saying that! He then looks at me again.

"You always say that Naruto... but it ends up being something mo-" he stops me. His lips smash into mine. Huh?!!?? He.... he's.... kissing me.

He pulls away and my face is beyond a freakin tomato! I taste a bit of blood. I don't even know what to think right now. I don't even know what to say...

I just met this guy today and he already kissed me...

"Sorry you just... kept talking and you looked cute..." He says and smiles. That smile! Again! Why does it look so familiar?!!??

I can't even move I'm just frozen...