Chapter Three ~ The New Girl

Natsu, Gray, Jellal, and Gajeel walked out of class relieved that it was finally over.

"Damn man, that was stressful." Natsu said looking at the guys.

"Yeah well, maybe if you would study a little more you pink haired idiot." Gray retorted.  Granted he wasn't as prepared for the test as he should have been, but he was way more prepared then Natsu.

"It's not pink it's SALMON," Natsu smirked at Gray, " Would you like me to spell it for you? S-A-L-M...."

"No one gives a shit," Gajeel said casually, "it looks like pesto bismol from here." Gray and Jellal looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"BUUURRNNN!" They both shouted at Natsu who was now slightly flushed with embarrassment. 

"Whatever man, screw you." Natsu said opening the door and stepping out into the sunlight. "Let's go get some food. I'm about to starve." He lifted his shirt showing off his abs. "Look at how starved I am!"

"Man, put your shirt down. No one wants to see that bird chest you got." Their orange haired friend Loki said as he walked up to the guys from the other direction.

"That's not what your sister said. " Natsu said dodging Loki's hand that was aiming for the back of his head.

"Dude come on, sisters are off limits." Loke said with an irritated  voice.

" Loki, where were you last night?" Jellal asked throwing his arm over his friends shoulder. "You missed one hell of a party. It was too crazy last night."

Loki looked over at Jellal with a grin as he pushed his glasses back. "You remember that little burnette from my physics class? Let's just say I had a party of my own to attend."

"Yeah, in his bedroom with his hand." Natsu  smirked back causing the guys to laugh. They walked into the cafe looking for somewhere to sit. They found a table in the far corner and sat down looking around the room as they continued their conversation.  That is until a conversation came up that really peaked Natsu's interest. 

"So did ya'll hear about the new girl that started today?" Loki asked the guys as he was leaned back in his chair.  "Word around campus is she's hot. They say she's got a body built like a goddess."

Natsu looked over at Gray whose interest in this mystery girl had also peaked. "Really?"

"I saw her this morning," Gajeel spoke up. "She's definitely gonna have all the guys around this place chasing after her. She's a hot little blonde, if your into that kind of thing." He smirked nudging Natsu with his elbow. 

This made Natsu freeze up. Surely. They couldn't be talking about the girl he saw this morning. The one he swore was her. He shook his head reminding himself he wasn't gonna think about her anymore. In the mean time he was gonna have to find himself a distraction.  Something he knew would get her off of his mind. He looked around the cafe until his eyes saw the short white haired girl that was always ready whenever he called.

"Lisanna! Come here." He hollered at her across the room. All the guys watched as she walked her way over to the table, making sure to put an extra swish in her step as she walked. She was cute that was for sure, but she was easy too. There wasn't a guy on campus that she hadn't fooled around with at some point in time.

"Hey Natsu! What's up?" She asked bending over at the table making sure all the guys got a good view of her clevage.

" I was just curious what you were doing tonight." He said with a sly grin. " Do you wanna get together with me?"

She didn't hesitate when he asked her that. Letting out a small little giggle as she responded, "Of course silly! Why don't you come to my room around 8?" She stated as she turned and walked away.

Once she was out of ear shot Gray turned and looked at Natsu. "Dude, how the hell can you even still mess with that chick?"

"Just something to do. Trust me it ain't like I'm gonna wife her or nothing." Natsu said nonchalantly as he leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well you have fun with that. Hope you got a hazmat suit." Loki said snickering under his breath.

They continued eating their lunch and talking, making plans for the race and of course the after party later on. It was gonna be a great party, but then again all of their parties were notoriously well known. The last one resulted in a pool full of jello that took a month to clean out, a pig in a green tutu, and a mannequin someone kidnapped from the store down the street. In all honesty,  they were all still trying to remember everything that happened that night. 

Natsu looked down at his phone it was just barely after one. "Shit! Gray we gotta go or were gonna be late to practice, and I don't know about you but I don't feel like having to do extra sets for coach."

Gray looked over with a groan as he stood up. "Alright guys... We'll hit ya'll up after practice to get the time for the race tonight."

The two started walking out the cafe and through the quad towards the gym. As they were walking along chatting something caught Natsu's attention.  He stopped in his tracks at what he saw.

Gray turned to look at him like he was crazy. "Dude why the hell did you stop?" He asked, "we're already on the verge of running late."

Natsu grabbed Gray by the shoulder and turned him around and pointed towards the 'hot blonde with the amazingly sexy body' who was talking to the petite little bluenette.

Gray stared at the girl for a few moments taking all of her in. He turned and looked back at his pink haired friend; whose eyes had yet to move from the girl, much less blink. Then he turned back towards the blonde. He said the only thing he could think to say at that moment.

"Oh shit."