Chapter 2

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wazzup

k bye

~

I pack a bag with only a few dresses, since my plan doesn't involve me being a woman. My plan is a little complicated. First, I become a soldier for the British army, then run away when I get to America. Once I'm in America I become a soldier for the American Revolution and fight for their freedom. I have always believed that they should be free. I also want to fight against my father. He controls everyone and treats them like crap. It needs to stop. I close my eyes as I realize that I am also fighting for my freedom. Being the King's daughter is a lot like being in prison. You always have to do what a "lady" should do.

"Here we go" I take a deep breath. "I can do this." I look out my window and look down. I grab my trunk and drop it as gentle as I can, hoping that no guards saw. It seems that the coast is clear. I tie some sheets together and tie them around my waist. I tie the other end to my bed post. I can only pray that the knots don't come loose as I jump out.

I took a breath and jumped. Before I could touch the ground I ran out of make-shift rope and stopped abruptly, but I only lasted a millisecond hanging since the knot came lose and I fell 3 feet.

"Ow"

I rubbed my sore butt where I fell on it. Hopefully it's just a bruise. I noticed that I got a scrap on my right arm from the sharp rose bushes next to me. I looked into the starry night sky and my eyes started to tear up.

"I wonder how the stars look in America?" I asked myself as if it were a question.

Suddenly, I hear feet shuffling in the distance.

"Who goes there?"

A guard must have heard me. I quickly blink my tears away and run the fastest I've ever run in my life. I did not come this far just to have my grande escape cut short. I hide behind a bush and pray.

"Good job idiot... you lost him"

"Hey, I had to tie my shoe. I could've tripped."

I heard them walking away.

"Thank God" I say to myself. I run away quickly. I escape the palace grounds and find myself in the bustling city of Berkshire. Drunken men from fire-lit taverns, hookers and prostitutes with burly men on their arms, and lovers walking peacefully in a peaceful park. I wish I could have a real relationship. With someone who actually loves me, not a relationship with someone who is just using me to be King. I envy them. They get to have a real life with a real family. But that's what I'm fighting for, my freedom. I hope that I can cut all ties with my Father and pursue a normal life in America after I help win the war for them.

I find a nice, secluded ally that I can spend the night. I huddle against the wall and shudder at how cold it is. It takes me awhile to fall asleep, but I do eventually.

I wake up to the early hours of the day. I feel the cold morning air nip at my skin. I get up and try to make myself look as presentable as I can. I walk out of the ally to see a vendor selling uniforms for the British soldiers.

"Hello sir" I greet the vendor.

"Can I help you miss?" He asks me with a really over enthusiastically fake smile.

"My husband is joining the fight against the rebels and he needs uniforms. " I tell him.

"How many are you looking for today?" he asks.

"10" I'm not going to be there long so I don't need that much.

"Measurements?"  I thought for a moment. I couldn't give him mine because that would be too suspicious, so I gave him some a little larger than mine.

"That will be 4 pounds miss" I gave him the money and he gave me the uniforms.

"Thank you sir" I thanked him then walked away. I put the clothes in my trunk and went to get my other things.

When it came to the gun I had more trouble.

I walked in the gun and ammo store and asked the vendor what the best musket for the war was. He looked at me weirdly, took out the musket and asked, "Why do you need a musket?"

"It's for my husband, he's joining the war." I responded with a smile. "How much is it?"

"It's 50 pounds" he responded, giving me a weird look. I took the money out and went to grab the gun from him but he pulled it back. I lowered my eyebrow and showed a puzzled look on my face. He straightened his back to look more intimidating as he smirked at me. "Women aren't allowed to buy guns."

Figures

I took out more money.

"I'll give you £125"

He eyed the money and took it.

"Deal" he said while handing me the gun. I smiled a forced smile and turned around.

"Jerk" I said quietly as I walked off. I hope he heard me. I wish I could see his face.

After walking for a little while I heard the sound of a bunch of horses prancing. I looked in that direction and saw a carriage with the royal crest on it.

"They must be looking for me" I muttered silently. I ran and hid in another ally.

"Hear ye, hear ye!" I recognized that familiar posh voice, "My name is Samuel Seabury and I have a message from the King, 'My daughter, Princess (Y/N) Frederick, has gone missing. Today her servants found her chambers empty this morning. The reward for finding her is 100,000 pounds." I saw some men look at each other with an eyebrow raised. Do they just want the money? I had to get out of here fast.

The last thing I needed to get was a horse. (I accidentally typed thong instead of thing lol)

I walked out of the city and to the nearest stable. I started looking around the horses and found a beautiful stallion with black fur and white socks.

"How much for this one?" I asked the Jokey.

"Oh, Paris is 40" she told me.

"I'll get Paris then" I gave her 40 pounds and counted how much money I had left. I counted around 60 pounds. The jokey grabbed Paris' reins and handed them to me.

"Now take good care of him. He is very gentle and extremely fast." she told me.

"I will" I responded. I attached my trunk to Paris then got on his saddle and rode to the British training grounds.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I finished another chapter y'allllllllllz

idk man

thnx 4 readin

luv u.......................