Chapter 1

Blah blah...

Enjoy I guess???

1776:

I sighed as I was picking at my now unappealing  mashed potatoes.

"(Y/N)?" I heard my name being said. I looked up to see my father staring at expectantly.

"Yes father?" I answered.

"I found a good man to be your future husband and future king of England." I swallowed hard.

"Father, please. We went over this."

"(Y/N), it is your duty as my first born child." He looked over to my mother. "You will meet him tomorrow. The wedding will be in two weeks." I felt tears form in my eyes. I look down at my disassembled vegetables. A tear flows down my cheek and drips onto my solid gold rimed plate. I take in a shaky breath and breathed it out. My mother looks at me with sympathy. I look at my sister, Elizabeth, she was my best friend ever since she was born(pretend that she wasn't born in 1770 and that she is, like, 3 yrs younger than you). I love my sister more than anything in this life. I would die for her. I turn to look at my father. I look at him with hatred. I look at all of my many, many siblings and wonder how I was the unlucky one. I was the first born to King George William Frederick the third and Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Streliz. I pull a strand of my (h/c) hair behind my ear.

"May I be excused?" I politely ask with a sniffle.

"Yes you may," My sweet mother says to me. I nod in response and get out of my seat with my sophisticated demeanor still standing. The chair scraping against the shiny marble floor makes a loud noise in the giant, echoey dining room. I walk out and don't look back back as my family's eyes bore into the back of my head. I walk down the long hall until I find the door to my chambers. I look to my giant wooden door  with intricate features in the molding. I open it, walk in and close the door behind me to be met with my maid-servants.

"Hello miss," says Mary, she is tall and has beautiful golden locks.

"Hello Mary" I refuse to refer to them as someone of lower importance to me despite how much my father disagrees. He believes that showing respect to the servants makes a weak kingdom. I believe it's the opposite, showing respect for others would make others respect you more.

Abigail, a short brunette starts to unbutton the back of my dress. She tries to make small talk. She does that all the time, she's a very cheerful, happy person. Mary pulls it off as my third maid-servant, Allie helps her. Allie doesn't talk, I think she's pretty shy. I was shocked when I first heard her talk, I thought she was mute. Abigail then proceeds to untie my corset. I sighed in relief as that torture device came off.

"Thank God!" I exclaimed as I was left completely undressed. Allie then proceeds to grab my night gown. Mary helps her button it up.

"Thank you" I tell them as they finish. They nod in response, then leave the room. I crawl into bed then blow out the candle on my nightstand. I close my eyes and let sleep overtake me.

***

Sunlight shined through my window. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I yawn as I stretch my arms above my head. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in," I say as I get out of my bed. My maid-servants open the door and walk in.

"Good morning your majesty" Abigail pipes.

"Good morning" I say back, trying to copy her enthusiasm no matter how tired I am.

"We need to get you ready to meet your future husband miss!" Mary tells me with a genuine smile on her face.

"Yeah..." I sigh. Allie grabs a corset from my wardrobe and hands it to Mary. I put my hands up and she wraps it around me. I close my eyes as Mary pulls it tight. Once it is as tight as it will go, she ties it in a neat bow.

"The King requested for you to wear this dress" Abigail says as she holds up a dark blue floofy dress that looks like I might need help standing up in. I mentally cringe at my fathers fashion sense and nod reluctantly. They start to put on this blue ball of fabric as I prepare myself for what is to happen next. Once finished they do my make-up and hair.

A knock is heard at the door.

"Decent" Abigail says as she straightens out the dress. The door opens and the king's advisor, Samuel Seabury, steps in.

"The King requested for his daughter to come to the throne room to meet her future husband." He states in his posh accent.

"She is ready" Abigail adds. Samuel raises his eyebrows for a brief second then reaches his hand towards me.

"Your majesty" He states expectantly. I grab his hand and walk to the throne room with him by my side. I see the giant doors and two guards posted by them. Seabury nods to them and they open the doors. They look to me and bow their heads in respect. Not wanting to be rude I curtsy back to them. I walk into the throne room to see my father with some guy around my age, 19, with short brown hair and green eyes. I would be lying if I said he wasn't cute. (Not as cute as laf tho). He took one look at me and licked his lips  as if he had seen an all-you-can-eat buffet. Ugh. Who does this guy think he is?

"Liam Greene your highness." He bowed, taking out his hand. I put mine in his and he kissed my knuckles. I cringed in disgust, then wiped the back of my hand on my dress.

"Well," My father began, "I'll leave you to it" He then walked off with Seabury.

"If I may add," Liam started, "you are very beautiful." I noticed him lose eye contact as his eyes dropped. I followed his eye contact and noticed him staring at my boobs. What the hell?

"What is your name beautiful?"

"(Y/N) Frederick"

"That is a gorgeous name" he then looked back at my eyes, then back at my boobs. I had enough.

"Hey! My eyes are up here buddy!" I yelled at him while trying to keep my lady-like manor. He just gave me a large smart-ass smirk and looked at my eyes with a 'really' look. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"(Y/N)!" I heard my fathers voice. "Come back this instant!"

I kept walking. The guards tried to grab me but I was to fast. I kicked off my heels and left them in the middle of the hall (wow. Cinderella much...) and ran off crying. I ran into my room and locked the door. I wiped off my make-up and practically ripped off my corset. Why must my father make me marry this jerk. I have got to get out of here.

That's it...

I'm running away.................................

Dun DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN.... okee

thanx 4 readin meh stori

vote???

luv yall...

okee Ill leave *sniff sniff