"Tastes like my moms," he smiles at me, feeling my nerves wash away.

I loaded up his plate and mine with food, then we sat down at the table. We made small talk during our dinner. He told me his times in Washington and how his short time here in Denver has been. He also said he enjoyed playing in Washington because he played with several other Russian players, unlike Colorado. He told me about his struggle learning the English language, and he apologized if he doesn't make any sense while talking to me. He told me about his childhood in Russia, growing up cheering for the Avalanche and watching Patrick Roy, and how much he misses his family; especially his sister.

"I really miss Russia and Washington," he sighs, finishing off his last bite of food. "I don't know anyone here. I have no friends."

"I'll be your friend," I whisper, wiping my mouth with my napkin.

"You will?" he asks in shock, his eyes growing wide.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I smile as I stand up from the table, taking our plates and then heading into the dishes.

Semyon helped me clean up and do the dishes. He would purposely toss bubbles at me as I dried the dishes with a towel. I would playfully hip check him, causing a chuckle to escape his lips.

After we finished cleaning up, we took a seat onto the couch. He moved closer to me and his eyes slowly scanned my body once again. I moved closer to him, our legs touching. I flicked my hair over my shoulder, causing him to blush.

"You very beautiful, Cameron," he breathes out and I feel his hot breath on my face.

"You're very handsome, Semyon," I whisper, feeling myself move even closer to him. "How do you say "kiss me" in Russian?"

He gulps and whispers the phrase in my ear. I let it sink in and I repeat the words, soon feeling Semyon place his lips on top of mine.

Our lips softly overlapped for a moment, the passion building between us. I brought myself closer to him, feeling his hands rest on my hips. I found myself crawling into his lap and I straddle him. His hands rub my sides and a soft moan escapes my trembling lips as I slowly pull away. He presses his forehead against mine as we both try to catch our breath.

"We kiss good in Russia," he chuckles against my lips. "But we fuck better."

My eyes shoot open as I stare at him in shock. He covers his mouth with his hand, his eyes growing wide as well.

"I'm s-s-sorry, I didn't mean to," he stutters, quickly looking away from me in embarrassment.

A smirk spreads across my face as I tilt his head back to face me. His blue eyes are full of regret and his bottom lip sticks out as he pouts. I press my nose against his and I hear his breathing hitch.

"Is that a challenge, Varlamov?" I whisper seductively as I brush my lips against his.

"You want to?" Semyon asks in shock.

Before I could say another word, I pulled him into my bedroom. We quickly rid each other of our clothing as we stood there in front of each other naked. He pulled me closer to him and he kissed me passionately.

"I've never done this before," he whispers as he moves his lips to my jawline. "Slow?"

"Slow," I confirm, gripping his hair as he nibbles my ear.

He lays me down on the bed and I felt both of our bodies become one. Every move we made was in harmony, sending an electrifying shock through out my entire body. I had never felt so good in my entire life. Pure passion ran through my veins as his lips latched onto mine. Our moans echoed throughout my bedroom.

He finally collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. I rubbed the back of his neck as I tried to catch my breath. I closed my eyes as my lips parted and I felt him slowly roll off of me.

"Give me phone," he points to my phone on the nightstand.

I looked at him in confusion as I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. I saw him move his thumbs along the screen, then smiles to himself in satisfaction.

"What are you doing?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Putting my number in, in case you want to do this again," he looks over at me and winks, handing me back my phone.

I looked at my phone and busted up laughing as he put his name under "Semyon 'the Soviet love hammer' Varlamov."

After I placed my phone on the nightstand and I curled up with him. He wrapped his strong arms around me. As I was about to drift off into a deep sleep, a crack of thunder jerked me up from my peaceful position. My heart began to pound against my chest as I gasped. I liked the rain, but I hated the sound of thunder right above my apartment. I would always feel everything start shaking around my apartment during a massive thunder storm.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. I got you," Semyon whispers as he brushes his lips against my shoulder blade. I was surprised at his gentleness. He made me feel at ease. He was so sweet.

I laid back into his chest, hearing his rapid heartbeat against my ear. He held me in his arms as the storm rolled in. We watched the lightning strikes through my bedroom window as the rain pelted against the glass.

I felt him kiss my temple softly as he rubbed my arms, holding me securely into his chest. I caught him staring at me several times, watching him blush whenever I would look up at him.

"We took things pretty fast, didn't we?" I whisper as I looked up at him, suddenly feeling guilt wash over me.

"I wouldn't do it any other way," he replies, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I buried my head into his chest, and one last thought I had before I fell asleep was...

I slept with someone I had just met.

I slept with Semyon Varlamov.