{Nineteen}

You got out of the taxi and limped towards your apartment. You had a sinking feeling in your stomach, and a part of you knew this was a terrible idea. You should've waited and asked the others for help, but if anything had happened to Bambam, you would've never forgiven yourself. You were in no condition to fight Namjoon and V, though. You weren't successful with fighting them when you were in full health, and you were nowhere close to that right now.

Each step up to your apartment was painful. It only reminded you how dumb this was. The others had been planning and were more familiar with these werewolf hunters than you were, but you were an alpha. It was about time you started acting like one and protecting those you cared about.

The closer you got to the apartment, the more memories of Mark flashed through your head. All of those lazy days spent on your couch, your head cradled in Mark's lap, all of those sneaky kisses he would give you when you were in the kitchen or working on one of your projects, all of those tender nights spent entangled under the sheets. You wondered if you would ever have that with Mark again.

You realized then that you still had never told Mark that you loved him. You should've told him in the hospital, because now you weren't sure if you would ever have a chance to tell him now. You reached the door and hesitated. It wasn't too late to go back now. You could get help, but if Bambam needed help and was here, you weren't sure if you'd have enough time to actually get the others.

You opened your door, not really surprised that it was unlocked for you already, and when you saw Bambam on his knees in the middle of the floor, you immediately ran to him. His eye was blackened, and there was dried blood on his chin. You quickly looked over him for more serious injuries, but you couldn't see anything life threatening. "Are you okay?" you asked, a bit frantic.

Bambam's eyes were wide, and he was shaking his head with panic. You couldn't understand a word he was saying, so you quickly removed his gag. "You need to get out of here, y/n," Bambam squeaked. "They want you specifically."

"I'm not leaving without you." You tried to pull Bambam to his feet, but you were more exhausted than you anticipated.

Bambam tried to stand up, but he was weak, too. The two of you stayed on the floor, just trying to catch your breaths. "I didn't want to call you here," Bambam said, a tear running down his cheek. "I didn't want to risk your life, but they made me. I tried to call for the others, but somehow they're blocking my signals."

You cupped Bambam's cheeks, trying to comfort the boy. "It's okay. I'm here to help you now. That's what matters."

Bambam shook his head. "No, you shouldn't have come. They want to kill you. They want to kill all of us, but they want to do worse to you as revenge. You need to get out of here right now."

"I already told you I'm not leaving without you." You tried pulling Bambam up again, and this time you managed to get him on his feet. "You weren't the one who called to the others to that other location, were you?"

Bambam shook his head. "No. I don't know how they're managing to do all of this, but I don't like it." Bambam looked at you with bright eyes. "I'm scared, y/n."

"Shh. It's okay." You pulled Bambam in close as you hobbled towards the entrance. You just needed to get far enough away to call for help. Why didn't you at least tell Youngjae where you went? Because he wouldn't have let you go, that was why. You tried to call for help, knowing it wouldn't be this easy to actually escape. Mark, Jaebum, someone. Please. I need all of you here.

"You can stop trying to call your guard dogs right now." Namjoon stepped out of the shadows, revealing his evil grin. "You won't be able to get through to them."