|Six|

"Is it true?" Mark repeated when you didn't say anything.

Your mouth opened, but no words came out. You didn't know if Jaebum was also your mate or not, but he smelled so damn good, so you couldn't deny it, either. "I... I don't know."

"Just tell me I'm the only one you want," Mark begged, grabbing your wrist and pulling you closer.

"Don't force her to lie to you just to make yourself feel better," Jaebum said.

Mark let go of you and snapped towards Jaebum. "Say another word. I dare you."

"Why? What'd you do to me? I'm not scared of you." Jaebum took a step towards Mark.

Mark rushed forward and grabbed Jaebum's shirt, lifting him up. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you trying to ruin my happiness again?"

You looked at the two and grew anxious. You didn't want anyone fighting, especially not over you. Looking in the distance, you saw the clouds illuminated above the mountain line, and you knew the moon was rising. Thankfully the clouds were still blocking the light, so no one changed into their wolf forms just yet.

Jaebum's pack turned their attention away from Jackson and Youngjae and snarled at Mark instead.

Jaebum grabbed Mark back. "Don't get involved," Jaebum snapped at his pack. "This is my fight."

"Are you sure you want to risk fighting me on your own?" Mark growled. His claws dug into Jaebum's skin, but the other alpha didn't seem to be affected by the pain.

"I beat you once, so I'm not worried," Jaebum said calmly.

"But now I have something to fight for." Mark tightened his grip on Jaebum, and you watched the clouds carefully. The clouds were spotted, so it was only a matter of time before things got completely out of hand.

"So do I," Jaebum spat. "She's my mate, too, so you should know that I'm going to fight for her just as hard as you."

"Enough!" you snapped, interrupting the two and drawing all of the attention to you. "We don't have to fight. We can solve this peacefully."

"We can," Jaebum said, "if you chose one of us now. But can you make such a huge decision so easily?"

"Of course she can," Mark said. "She's with me, so there isn't even anything to think about." Mark's voice was laced with anger, but it was only hiding the fear he felt deep down. What if you did choose Jaebum over him? Yugyeom, Junior, and Bambam had already picked Jaebum over himself. What would stop you from making the same decision? "Y/n?" Mark called out desperately.

You looked back and forth between the two, but you couldn't think. Both of their smells so close together clouded your thoughts. The choice should've been so easy, but nothing came to your mind, since your body was taking over.

"See, it's not that easy," Jaebum said. "Someone else might leave you for me."

"No," you whispered, but your voice drowned out with Mark's snarls. You didn't want to leave Mark. He was everything you wanted, yet now that Jaebum was here, something held you back from saying that when you needed to the most.

A sliver of the moon peaked out, but that was enough. Mark's body contorted, and his clothes ripped as he changed form. Jaebum changed form right along with him. Now, instead of worrying about a fist fight ensuing, you were concerned that they were going to try to maul each other to pieces. The others in each pack started transforming as well, and now that they were in wolf form, it was hard to tell who was who.

Your body tingled, tempted to transform as well, but as long as you kept your emotions under control, you could avoid the transformation. It had been a while since you transformed into a wolf. When you first discovered you were a werewolf, it was nearly impossible to control, and even the slightest bit of moonlight would transform you into a different creature. For the longest time, you avoided going out at night, because you didn't want to risk getting discovered. Then over time you learned to control your transformation.