|Eight|

"Do you feel better now?" Jaebum asked, still stroking your hair.

You nodded against his chest. "Uh huh." You were feeling a little better. It still hurt that Mark, who you were finally ready to give your life to, just gave you up, but at least Jaebum was here with you.

"Then let's join the others. They've been dying to meet you," Jaebum said, pulling away from you.

"Me?" you asked, blushing a little.

"Of course." Jaebum smirked. "You're a very unique and interesting person. Someone would be stupid to not want to meet you or want you in their life for that matter."

You paused, knowing exactly who Jaebum was referencing, and it made you a little uncomfortable, even though it was a compliment. Jaebum lead you out into the common area of his little hang out, and the atmosphere was joyful as the Bambam was standing in the middle of the room, doing girl dances. Just the sight made you smile, which made you feel better for a brief moment.

"Y/n!" Bambam shouted, catching a glimpse of you. "Do you want to join us? We're playing a dancing game?"

"Oh, thank you, but I don't really feel like dancing," you said quietly. You were happy that they were trying to include you, but you didn't feel like doing much.

"You don't actually have to dance," Junior said. "You can just watch."

"Yeah," Yugyeom added. "All we're doing is watching Bambam make a fool out of himself."

"Hey! I'm a good dancer!" Bambam defended. "You're just jealous." He stuck his tongue out at Yugyeom.

"Jealous?" Yugyeom raised one eye brow and stood up, pushing Bambam to the side. "I am definitely not jealous of your dancing skills." He suddenly did a series of quick popping moves, making you jump in surprise. His movements were so sharp and fast, and you didn't know anyone could move like that. When he stopped dancing, you clapped completely impressed.

"Oh yeah, well that's nothing," Bambam said. "Watch this!" He started doing the whip and nae nae, which made everyone burst out into laughter. It was clear who the better dancer was, but Bambam had a way of making everyone laugh.

Yugyeom turned towards you. "So, now that you've seen both of our dancing, who's the better dancer?"

"Don't ask her that," Junior said. "You're going to make her feel uncomfortable."

"She's the only neutral person here. I couldn't get a good answer from you. You have poor taste," Yugyeom muttered.

"I have perfectly good taste!" Junior defended, putting his hands on his hips.

"Have you seen what you wear?" Yugyeom raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with what I wear?" Junior looked down, trying to see his outfit.

"Let's just say everything," Yugyeom sassed with a grin that said he knew exactly what he was doing.

"You're going to regret that," Junior growled.

"What are you going to do about it?" Yugyeom smirked at Junior, challenging him.

Junior suddenly bolted at Yugyeom, but Yugyeom was prepared for the attack and turned just as quickly, jumping over the couch. Bambam ducked just in time, missing Yugyeom's feet by a mere inch. Junior chased after Yugyeom, and you could hear the ripping of clothes, followed by snarls, which worried you.

"Are they okay?" you asked, looking back where they ran out concerned that they were going to fight.

"They do this all of the time," Bambam said, sitting on the couch backwards and resting his head on his hands.